- 4 Days from$880 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Explore Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Parks in four days and enjoy a safari around Tanzania’s most popular natural havens. Spot the Big Five as well as plenty of other wildlife and diverse bird life. Camp in beautiful spots including on the rim of Ngorongoro Crater and enjoy game drives across some of the wildest and naturally blessed places in the world.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Oryx, Warthog, Gerenuk
- Activities:Game Viewing
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:3+
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 880 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Tanzanian safari driver/guide and cook
- Park fees
- Flights & visas
- Tips and gratitude to safari staff
- Items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Kanje Grand Travel & Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Kanje Grand Travel & Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
- Pick up from hotel in Arusha and travel to Tarangire National Park.
- Enjoy a full day game drive in Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches.
- See wildlife including wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, and enjoy the beautiful landscape.
- Look for dry-country antelope such as the state fringe-eared oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk.
Dinner and overnight at Tarangire campsite
- Depart Tarangire National Park and travel to Serengeti National Park, with its endless open plains and stunning skies.
- Embark on a scenic four-hour game drive, searching for the big five and much more.
Dinner and overnight at Seronera campsite
- Depart Serengeti National Park and proceed for a game drive in Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Discover the remarkable Ngorongoro Crater, packed with amazing wildlife including the big five.
Dinner and overnight stay at Ngorongoro Simba campsite
- Proceed to the crater floor for a game drive, with picnic lunches.
- In the evening return to Arusha.
Dinner and overnight at your hotel