- 3 Days from$340 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
The Masai Mara National Reserve, or the Mara as its popularly known, is home to a huge amount of wild animals such as lion, cheetah, gazelle, wildebeest and zebra which annually migrate between the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania and Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve. During a game drive, search for the Big Five as well as other mammals and rich bird life.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:4
Bring comfortable clothing, boots, hat, jacket, camera, binoculars and sunscreen.
Rates – Per Person USD
From USD 340 per person
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/airport pick up and drop off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Park fees
- Drinking water
- International flights
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Dancom Tours and Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Dancom Tours and Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive along the Rift Valley to Masai Mara National Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch, check in, relax, and then go for an evening game drive. Dinner and overnight stay in a lodge/camp.
After breakfast leave for a full day game drive in the Masai Mara Game Reserve. There’s a chance to see the Big Five as well as plenty of other wildlife and birds. Afterwards, you return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up for an early breakfast, check out of the accommodation and embark on your journey to Nairobi. You will stop for your choice of lunch along the way and then arrive in Nairobi in late afternoon.