- 5 Days from$680 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Venture through some of Kenya’s famed national parks on this safari. Start in the Masai Mara for unbelievable sightings of wildlife as well as exposure to the fascinating Masai culture. Moving through the Great Rift Valley, next is Lake Nakuru National Park with its prolific birdlife and white rhino followed Lake Naivasha where you can take an optional boat safari on the lake. Driving back to Nairobi a few days later, you will have had an experience that will give you memories for a lifetime.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hyena, Cheetah, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise, Nature Walk
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Group size: maximum of 8 persons
- Children policy: minimum age allowed for participation is one year old
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 580 per person, based on a group travelling, maximum group size 8 people
Kindly request price for private safaris
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 guided game drives
- Nature walk in Hell’s Gate National Park
- Professional guide and driver services
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 1 litre of mineral water each day
- All park entrance fees
- Statutory taxes
- Transfer to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)
- Transportation in a safari van
- Balloon safari, visit to a Masai village, boat safari
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Budget Holiday Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Budget Holiday Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up from your hotel at 8:00 am and transferred to the office to group and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for lunch. On arrival, you will proceed for a game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver and guide. Dinner and overnight will be at a lodge.
After breakfast, you will proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight will be at a lodge.
You will have an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nakuru and have lunch enroute, with scenic views of Mt. Longmont and Lake Naivasha from afar on the main highway. Dinner and overnight will be at a lodge.
After breakfast, you will enjoy a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingoes. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. You will enjoy a hot lunch and drive to Lake Naivasha. You have an option to take a boat ride in this freshwater lake to see hippos and fish eagles (extra cost). Dinner and overnight will be at a lodge.
After breakfast you enjoy a nature walk in Hell’s Gate National Park. You may hire bicycles to cycle in this park or have a game drive with the safari van. There are over 100 species of birds in the park, including vultures, Verreaux’s eagles, augur buzzard, and swifts. African buffalo, zebra, eland, hartebeest, Thomson’s gazelle, and baboons are also common. The park is also home to the klipspringer antelope and Chanler’s mountain reedbuck. You will enjoy a hot lunch and later drive back to Nairobi, arriving in the afternoon.