- 3 Days from$1650 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Visit some of Tanzania’s prime wildlife destinations on this 3-day safari: Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks and Ngorongoro Crater. Tarangire is known for its elephant herds and impressive baobab trees and Lake Manyara for its tree-climbing lions and pink flamingos on the lake while Ngorongoro Crater is rich in wildlife including the big five.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Forest Pig, Vervet Monkey, Kudu, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog, Mongoose
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:3
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,650 per person
- Flights & visas
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items & travel insurance
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Day by Day Overview
After pick-up in Arusha we drive to Tarangire National Park, the first national park on our safari. After an early start we enter this park, which is famous for its many elephants and baobab trees. Enjoy a game drive until dusk. We overnight listening to the sounds of the African night. BLD included.
After an early breakfast we head to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive. See plenty of animals such as buffalos, wildebeest, warthogs and monkeys, and birds including vultures, eagles and flamingos on the lake. You might be lucky enough to spot the famous tree climbing lions as well as visit the hippo pool and the hot springs. Afterwards we drive to the accommodation near Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and overnight.
Experience a fantastic game drive in Ngorongoro Crater, one of Africa’s most impressive geological attractions and supreme mecca of wilderness. After descending down into the world’s famous crater, search for wildlife including the rare and endangered black rhino. Enjoy your lunch within the crater and continue until late afternoon when we will branch out and head towards the Ngorongoro crater rim. After ascending the crater we drive back to Arusha.