5 Days from$2600 p/p in USD
This guided safari is packed full of opportunities to see Tanzania’s remarkable wildlife in the renowned Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Parks as well as beautiful Lake Manyara, archaeological site of Olduvai Gorge and Tarangire National Park with its huge herds of migratory species.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Kilimanjaro International Airport
RATES – USD PER PERSON
- From USD 3,820 for 1 person
- From USD 2,600 pp for 2 people sharing
- From USD 2,200 pp for 3 people sharing (2 rooms)
- From USD 2,140 pp for 4 people sharing (2 rooms)
- All accommodation
- All meals for the duration of the trip
- Services of a trained driver-guide
- All vehicle costs including fuel
- All park fees and government payments
- International flights
- Soft and alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature
- Visas and insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Milestone Safaris & Mountaineering‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Milestone Safaris & Mountaineering‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast your driver-guide will collect you and your safari commences. Driving from Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park takes approximately 4 hours. After enjoying a picnic lunch, you will go on your first game drive in the afternoon, the best time to view animals. Frequently seen in Lake Manyara National Park are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, warthogs amongst many others. Before dark you return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
The drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge takes between 3 and 4 hours. Olduvai George is an archaeological site located in the eastern Serengeti Plains, where early human fossils were first discovered. Its spectacular landscape earned it the Maasai name Serengeti meaning ‘endless plains’. In the evening, enjoy a game drive in the park, a great time to view game, particularly the carnivores as this is their ideal time to hunt. Before dark you return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, begin your day with a morning game drive in the Serengeti. Later in the afternoon drive to Ngorongoro via Olduvai Gorge. Enjoy dinner and overnight at the lodge on the crater rim.
After breakfast drive down into Ngorongoro Crater and enjoy a half-day game drive. This is undoubtedly one of the best places in Africa to see the rare black rhino, not to mention the lion prides including the magnificent black-mane lions. You are also likely to see leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, many members of the antelope family and small mammals of all sorts as well as many colourful flamingos and variety of water birds. Late afternoon we will drive out of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Tarangire National Park where you spend the night in a lodge.
Start the day with a game drive in Tarangire National Park, spectacular in any season and home to many of the migratory wildlife species which can be found at the permanent waters of Tarangire River. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands and oryx gather until the onset of the rain when they migrate again to good grazing areas. In the late afternoon you will be driven back to Kilimanjaro/Moshi.