4 Days from$2220 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Experience an African wildlife safari that takes you to Tanzania, visiting the famous Serengeti National Park and the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater. These two UNESCO World Heritage Sites are home to the big five, all of which you could see as you explore the untouched landscapes on full day games drives. The vast open plains of the Savannah grasslands and the world’s largest, unbroken volcanic crater will not disappoint in delivering amazing wildlife sightings, spectacular scenery and memories that you will cherish forever. See the largest herds of wildebeest on earth, sleep under skies filled with thousands of stars and drive along dusty African roads on an amazing big game safari.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik
Activities:Game Drive, Hot Air Balloon, Optional Activities, Village Visit
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Mwanza, end in Arusha/Mwanza
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2,220 per person
- 3 nights accommodation in tented camps/lodges
- All meals during the safari as per the itinerary
- 3 days of game drives in the Serengeti
- 1 day of game drives in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle with hatch roof
- Guaranteed window seat for photographing
- Mineral water & soft drinks during safari
- Return pick-up & drop-off transfers
- Government taxes & park entrance fees
- Dietary arrangements upon request
- Flights & visas
- Medical & travel insurance
- Alcohol beverages
- Personal expenses & tips
- Maasai village visit – $100 per group
- Serengeti balloon safari – $600 per person
- Bujora Sukuma Museum – $150 per person
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘African Diurnal Safaris & Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘African Diurnal Safaris & Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
In the morning you will leave Mwanza and head to the Serengeti National Park. Enter the famous reserve through the Ndabaka gate and enjoy an en-route game drive as you make your way through the Seronera region of the park. You will arrive at your camp in the late afternoon. Relax and unwind after an exciting day filled with exciting sightings before enjoying a delicious dinner.
After breakfast you will head out for a full day of game viewing in the park, making your way across the vast Savannah plains, in search of the amazing wildlife in the park. Stop for a picnic lunch around midday. Later you will enjoy another game drive and witness a magnificent sunset before driving back to camp for the evening.
After some breakfast, you will drive to the Ngorongoro Crater. Upon your arrival, you will descend into the crater for an amazing game drive in one of the most diverse parks in the country. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the crater and then continue with your game viewing until evening. Head back to your camp for a leisurely dinner.
In the morning, after a relaxed breakfast, you will begin your journey back to Mwanza, bringing an end to your wildlife safari. If you need to be dropped off in Arusha instead, this can be arranged.