- 3 Days from$480 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
On this safari you visit Kenya’s Ngutuni Wildlife Sanctuary in Tsavo East National Park, well known for its distinctive red elephants and then on to Lumo Wildlife Conservancy in Tsavo West National Park, one of the best places to see birds. Enjoy morning and evening game drives looking for wildlife in the East African bush.
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Mombasa
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 480 per person (4 pax max)
Children 3 to 12 years pay 50% of adult cost
- All game drives in a minivan (jeep safaris at your special request)
- Well-trained guides
- Park entry fees
- Maximum 4 guests in Minivan
- Full board accommodation
- Pick up from and to hotel
- Extra lunch
- Mineral Water
- Drinks including sodas, beers, wines in camps and lodges
- Tips and personal items
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Diani Wilderness Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Diani Wilderness Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked from your hotel and depart to Ngutuni Wildlife Sanctuary. Drive along Mombasa – Nairobi highway with a stopover on the way for a short break. Proceed to Ngutuni Ggate and begin your game drive until lunch time. Ngutuni Wildlife Sanctuary is part of Tsavo East National Park which is well known for its high population of red elephants and 240 bird species. Other game you might see include lions, cheetah, buffalo, giraffe, various antelopes, gazelles and leopards. Drive to Ngutuni Lodge for check in and lunch. Relax until 1600 hrs and then begin your afternoon game drive until sundown.
Dinner/Overnight: Ngutuni Lodge
Wake up for a cup of tea or coffee then begin your early morning game drive until 0900 hrs when it’s time for your full breakfast. Check out after breakfast and continue with your last game drive afterwards. Then depart to Lumo Wildlife Conservancy in Taita Hills, arriving at the gate and enjoying a game drive en route to Lions Bluff Lodge for check in and lunch. Relax until 1600 hrs then leave on an evening game drive where you have opportunity to feed the birds. This is one of the best places for bird watching in the world. Continue with your game viewing until sundown when you return to the lodge. The lodge is situated in the middle of the wilderness of both Taita Hills and Tsavo West National Park, perched on top of a mountain with panoramic views. Its a fantastic place to see the highest peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro when the weather is clear.
Dinner/Overnight: Lions Bluff Lodge
Wake up for a morning cup of tea or coffee before your early morning game drive until 0900 hrs when you return to the lodge for breakfast. Thereafter enjoy your last game drive before departing back to Mombasa with a stopover on the way for lunch. Arrive early in the evening at your Mombasa beach hotel or at the airport.