1 Days from$145 p/p in USD
This day tour is a great introduction to the city of Nairobi and the world of safari visiting Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant Nursery and AFEW Giraffe Centre.
Safari types:Family Safari, Guided Safari, Tailormade Safari
You will visit:Nairobi National Park
Wildlife:Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Waterbuck, Thomson's Gazelle
Activities:Game Drive, Game Viewing
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
Minimum age:No age limit
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 145 per person
- Pick-up from hotel or airport
- Tour of Nairobi National Park
- Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Visit the Giraffe Centre
- Lunch included on request
- Personal expenses
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Adept Kenya Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Adept Kenya Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Nairobi Day Tour
Visit Nairobi National Park and spend a few hours viewing some of Africa’s most iconic wildlife including some of the ‘big five’. The tour can run for about 4 hours as you scout the park in search of wildlife and birds. The park is open daily from 6 am to 6 pm and we tailor the itinerary depending on your availability.
Meet orphaned elephants at the David Sheldrick Elephant Nursery, where young orphaned elephants are cared for until they are ready to be released back into the wild. The orphanage is open to the public daily between 11 am and 12 pm and a private visit can be arranged later in the afternoon.
Be kissed and hand-feed endangered giraffes at the AFEW Giraffe Center.