- 6 Days from$1670 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
With its mix of fantastic wildlife and rich cultural heritage, experience a small slice of Kenya on this 6-day safari, sleeping in bush lodges or camps, searching for wildlife, listening to the noises of the African night and looking up at the beautiful star-studded sky. Join a group (max 8) with a driver/guide and soak up the memorable experiences of this incredible safari destination.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park, Nairobi
- Wildlife:Big Five, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
High Season Rates: 01 July – 31 October
- 2 pax: from USD 1,670 pp
- 4 pax: from USD 1,380 pp
- 6 pax: from USD 1,284 pp
- 8 pax: from USD 1,236 pp
The rates above are based on the following properties
- Eka Hotel
- Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge
- Mara Leisure Camp
- Hilton Garden Inn JKIA
Local resident rates available on request
Low season – 01 April to 30 June
Peak season – 23 December to 02 January
- Accommodation & meals
- Transport to and from in an 8 Seater Safari Van (pop-up-roof) (at an additional cost is a 4WD Safari Toyota Land Cruiser – travel in style, luxury and comfort)
- Return airport transfers
- Nairobi City half day excursion
- Lake Naivasha boat ride
- Services of an English speaking professional driver/tour guide
- Park/Reserve/Museum entry fees/charges
- Game drives
- Mara Leisure Camp alcoholic karibu (welcome) drink
- 500ml bottled drinking water
- International return airfares & tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Yellow Fever vaccination & certificate charges if applicable
- Extras (extra activities, sundowners etc)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Wild Petals Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Wild Petals Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Arrival and pick-up at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA). Transfer to your Nairobi City hotel for lunch. Afternoon/evening spent at leisure. Enjoy a Nairobi City half day excursion. Return to your Nairobi City hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Eka Hotel / Ole Sereni Hotel / Panari Hotel / Hilton Garden Inn JKIA
Breakfast at 7.30 am and depart south for the Amboseli National Park. Transfer to your Amboseli camp/lodge for lunch. Afternoon spent game viewing at the park. Also known as ‘the Kilimanjaro Royal Court’, the Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. Return to your Amboseli camp/lodge. Enjoy a sundowner (at a supplement). Dinner and overnight.
Kibo Safari Camp / Amboseli Sopa Lodge / Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge / Ol Tukai Lodge / Sentrim Amboseli Lodge / Kimana Amboseli Tented Camp
Arise early at 6.30 am and proceed to the park to enjoy a refreshing early morning game drive. This is also the best time of day to catch a glimpse of Mount Kilimanjaro at its clearest. Also known as ‘the Kilimanjaro Royal Court’, Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. Return to your Amboseli camp/lodge for a mid morning breakfast. Depart for Nairobi City and arrive at the Carnivore Restaurant for a mouthwatering lunch. Depart north west for Naivasha Town and onwards to your Naivasha camp/lodge. Afternoon spent game viewing in Hell’s Gate National Park. Return to your Naivasha camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge / Sawela Lodge Naivasha / Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge / Elsamere Conservation Centre / Naivasha Kongoni Lodge / Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp / Camp Carnelley’s / Fisher Man’s Camp
Breakfast at 7.30 am and proceed to Lake Naivasha. Enjoy a scenic one hour boat ride at the lake. Depart south for the Masai Mara National Reserve. Transfer to your Mara camp/lodge for lunch. Upon arrival at your Mara camp/lodge are optional karibu (welcome) alcoholic/non alcoholic drinks/cocktails/eucalyptus scented towels (where applicable). Afternoon spent at leisure. Activities include a guided bush/nature/bird walk (at a supplement), a trek/hike safari, a visit to a local Maasai village/a cultural visit (at a supplement), learning bush craft skills, Maasai lifestyle and warrior training, a hot air balloon safari (at a supplement) (best/normally done very early in the morning), a visit to a local neighboring school (at a supplement), health and wellness (spa treatments) (at a supplement), game viewing, bird watching, swimming and relaxing by the pool. Evening spent game viewing at the reserve (enjoy a sundowner at a supplement). Return to your Mara camp/lodge. Dinner and overnight.
Mara Engai Camp / Mara Ngenche Safari Camp / Olare Mara Kempinski Camp / Ilkeliani Mara Camp / JK Mara Camp / Mara Serena Lodge / Offbeat Mara Camp / Tipilikwani Mara Camp / Fairmont Mara Safari Club / Mara Leisure Camp / Mara River Camp / Mara River Lodge / Mara Sopa Lodge / Jambo Mara Safari Lodge / Sentrim Mara Lodge / Mara Sun Lodge / Siana Springs Tented Camp / Ol Moran Tented Camp / Maji Moto Eco Camp / Kimana Mara Tented Camp
Arise early at 6.30 am and proceed to the reserve to enjoy a refreshing early morning game drive. Return to your Mara camp/lodge for a mid morning breakfast. Depart for Narok Town and visit the Narok Museum. Proceed to the Seasons Narok Hotel for lunch. Narok Town is a rich Maasai cultured town. This is a good opportunity to acquire souvenirs. Depart for Nairobi City and your hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Eka Hotel / Ole Sereni Hotel / Panari Hotel / Hilton Garden Inn JKIAl
Arise early for an early breakfast. Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in time to board your morning international flight back home.