4 Days from$400 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
This is a memorable safari to Uganda’s Murchison Falls National Park, home to the beautiful falls and a wealth of wildlife and birds. Take a hike to the top of the falls, explore on a game drive and enjoy a boat cruise. The safari also includes a stop at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for a walk with the rhinos.
Safari types:Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Murchison Falls National Park, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Wildlife:Birds, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Hippo, Crocodile
Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Entebbe, end in Entebbe
Rates – per Person USD
From USD 400 per person
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner (one main course)
- Bottled water
- Airfare to and from Uganda
- Uganda Tourist Visa
- Additional dinner courses (appetizers, desserts)
- Alcoholic beverages, soda, juice, coffee, special beverages
- Personal Personal expenses such as souvenirs, crafts etc
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Trek Rwenzori Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Trek Rwenzori Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival at Entebbe airport we’ll be waiting to take you to your hotel in Entebbe or Kampala.
After breakfast at 7;00am, we start the drive to Murchison Falls stopping en route at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary. The walk here will take us 2 hours while learning about rhinos, taking pictures and enjoying the natural beauty of the sanctuary. From Ziwa, we have lunch at Kabalega and then continue to Murchison Falls. On arrival check in and go for a hike to the top of the Falls for remarkable views. Return to your accommodation for the night.
This day begins in the early morning with a game drive followed by lunch. In the afternoon take a boat cruise on the River Nile, which takes you into Lake Albert (Lake Mwitanzige). On this unforgettable day you’ll see the very best Murchison has to offer. You can expect to see elephants, lions, giraffes, leopards, hippos, buffalos, crocodiles and much more.
After breakfast at 8:00am, we shall transfer back to Kampala/Entebbe international airport> The drive will take approximately 4-5 hours and will mark to the end of the trip.