- 3 Days from$390 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
An exciting camping trip that takes you to Kenya’s famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Explore this amazing park with its vast open plains in search of Africa’s spectacular wildlife, including the majestic big five. Experience what few ever get the chance to, sleeping under a million stars in one of the world’s wildest animal sanctuaries as you fall asleep to the sounds of the bush. Visit a Maasai Tribe to learn about these fascinating people or fly over the grasslands on an early morning hot-air balloon flight and explore the park from above.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hyena, Cheetah
- Activities:Game Viewing, Hot Air Balloon, Optional Activities, Village Visit
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 390 per person
- Emergency flying-doctors evacuation cover
- Professional English speaking guide/driver
- Comfortable safari camping tents & meals on safari
- Safari transfer vehicle with pop-up roof
- Mineral water throughout the safari
- Pick-up & drop-off transfers
- Park & conservation fees
- Guaranteed window seat
- Maasai village visit – $20 p/p
- Balloon safari – $450 p/p
- Personal expenses & tips
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Terminal Homestay Nairobi‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Terminal Homestay Nairobi‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
A morning pick-up from the hotel/airport for a safari briefing before departing for the Masai Mara National Reserve via the Great Rift Valley viewpoint and Narok. You will have lunch when you arrive before you go on a game drive seeking the wildlife you have come to see.
After breakfast make your way out for a full day of game viewing in the reserve. The landscape is Savannah Grassland with open plains stretching as far as the eye can see. The open spaces and extensive road network allows for excellent game viewing. During the day you will have time for an additional activity should you choose.
An early morning game drive to take in the park one last time before returning to the campsite for breakfast. Some time for additional activities before leaving the reserve behind and make your way back to Nairobi for the hotel/airport.