11 Days from$4090 p/p in USD
South Africa, Mozambique,
This is a wonderful safari giving you a taste of stunning city and wildlife-rich national park in South Africa and beautiful beach in Mozambique. Soak up the sights of Cape Town in its picturesque waterfront location before heading to Kruger National Park for game viewing and on to the beach in Mozambique for some rest and relaxation in a heavenly spot.
Safari types:Beach Safari, Big Five Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Kruger
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Cape Town, end in Johannesburg
- 3 nights Commodore Hotel, Cape Town in a standard room, bed and breakfast basis, including airport transfers
- 3 nights Lion Sands Tinga or Narina, Kruger National Park, all inclusive basis
- 4 nights Villa Santorini, Vilanculos Mozambique, all inclusive basis
RATES – PER PERSON RAND
From R74,000 per person sharing
- 3 nights in Cape Town on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights in Kruger on all inclusive basis
- 4 nights in Mozambique on all inclusive basis
- Airport transfer
- International flights
- Cape Town to Skukuza flight
- Regional flight airport taxes
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Love Africa Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Love Africa Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Arrive in Cape Town where you will be transferred from the airport to the hotel. Located in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Commodore Hotel provides sweeping views of Table Mountain, Cape Town Harbour and Robben Island.
There are many reasons why Cape Town is regularly selected as one of the top tourist destinations in the world for location, sightseeing and dining. Experience everything special that Cape Town has to offer while staying in this stylish and elegant setting. With all of the services that you require, The Commodore is the perfect hotel in the perfect city.
- Overnight: Commodore Hotel, standard room, bed and breakfast basis
- Includes: Airport transfers
We are always surprised at how a visit to Tinga can completely restore our energy after just a few days. When you’re right on the Sabie River, watching the animals and surrounded entirely by bush and sky, you really feel like you’re suspended in time and removed from the world as you know it.
Tinga is an escape that everyone should enjoy at least once in their lifetime. With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, guests are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga’s suites has a bathroom with a bath and shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities.
- Overnight: Lion Sands Tinga or Narina, all inclusive
- Includes: Airport transfers, game drives and night drives
Nestled above the red cliffs of Kingfisher Bay in Vilanculos, Santorini’s unfurling view of the archipelago islands and curling mainland in the distance is unsurpassable. Santorini Mozambique is like a small Greek village in the heart of a raw African landscape – a magical combination. Here luxury goes hand in hand with a genuine humility and modesty that produce true richness and sophistication adding a welcoming warmth to its ambiance.
The attention to detail in every space and the personal touch delivered throughout your stay is beyond expectation. From the captivating decor and intriguing design within the villas, to the lush landscaped gardens and outstanding food, there is nothing that has been missed. Originally created as a boutique villa, the passion and aspiration exploded beyond this, to create mystical pieces of heaven that fell into place against this dramatic backdrop. The entire estate exudes unpretentious charm.
- Overnight: Villa Santorini Mozambique, all inclusive
- includes: Airport transfers
You’ll be transferred to Vilanculos airport your regional flight transefer back to Johannesburg.