7 Days from$1650 p/p in USD
Kenya is an exemplary safari destination, with high concentrations of herbivores and carnivores engaging amidst rare and endangered species. This unforgettable experience takes you to some of its most impressive national parks; Amboseli, Lake Naivasha, Hell’s Gate, Lake Nakuru and the Maasai Mara.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
Amboseli National Park
- Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa
- Swamps below Observation Hill hosting large herds of elephants, buffalo, hippos and a variety of water fowls such as great white pelican and flamingo
- Boat ride
- Bird watching
- Hell’s Gate National Park visit including bicycle hire/riding/walking safari
Lake Nakuru National Park
- Hundreds of bird species including flamingo and pelican
- Great Rift Valley escarpment with its breathtaking scenery
- High concentration of wildlife
Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- Tree studded typical savannah terrain and dense concentration of wildlife
- Scenic landscape
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 1,650 per person
- Maasai village visit, Maasai Mara – USD 20 per person
- Hot air balloon ride, Maasai Mara – USD 420 per person
- Full board accommodation
- Transport (comfy safari jeep)
- Park fees
- Services of a professional driver-guide
- Visa fees
- Other personal expenses
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘ConQuest Adventures‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘ConQuest Adventures‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Depart Nairobi in the morning to Amboseli National Park, arriving in time for lunch. Later in the afternoon, at around 1630 hrs, head out on a game drive.
Spend the whole day in the park on game drives, with a packed lunch. Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak, Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name ‘Amboseli’ comes from a Maasai word meaning ‘salty dust’, and is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with springs, savannah and woodland. As well as varied game viewing, bird life is prolific.
Proceed to Lake Naivasha on the floor of the Great Rift Valley, a beautiful shallow lake which is almost 13 km across. Arrive at Lake Naivasha in time for lunch then take an afternoon boat ride on the lake, viewing the birdlife and hippos amid the serenity of this freshwater rift valley lake.
Hire bikes and cycle to the nearby Hell’s Gate National Park where you explore the gorge on foot as you spot wildlife such as zebra, eland, Thomson’s gazelle, buffalo, giraffe and vultures in their roosting cliffs Later a short one hour drive will take us to Lake Nakuru National Park. Here bird life abounds with flamingo, pelicans and other bird species. The park is home to black and white rhino, impala, warthog, lion, zebra, Rothschild giraffe and many more.
An early bird and game viewing drive as you exit Lake Nakuru National Park and proceed to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. On arrival enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive.
Maasai Mara Game Reserve remains the most exciting wildlife eco-system in Africa and is one of the highest and most varied concentrations of wild animals in the region. The scenic appeal of the tree-studded savannah plains, the moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes it a one-stop-shop for game viewing activities. We shall traverse the Maasai Mara Reserve on a full day of unlimited game viewing encountering the big five and much more. Visit the Mara River where we may watch hippos & crocodiles or maybe the great migration depeding on the time of year (July – October).
Leave the Maasai Mara and head back to Nairobi.