7 Days from$4946 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
Short and spectacular, this safari covers some of the very best areas of Kenya in a few days; Loisaba, a private conservancy with spectacular views of Mount Kenya and excellent wildlife including less-seen wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu and oryx, and Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp, located in the famed Masai Mara National Reserve. There are options to chose additional activities such as a camel safari or horse riding as well as to interact with the local communities.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Romantic Safari, Wildlife Safari
Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Loisaba is a private conservancy with spectacular views of Mount Kenya and excellent wildlife including the less-seen and rare northern species such as wild dog, Grevy’s zebra, greater kudu and oryx
- Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
- Conservation & Community Opportunities – Land & Life Foundation and Maasai cultural visits
- Interact with authentic, traditional and colourful tribal communities
- Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
- Internal flights – Single travelers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
- There is no Green Season rate as Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is closed in Green Season March – May, alternative camps will be used
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 4,946 per person sharing
A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled 30 days prior to arrival.
- Full board accommodation
- Domestic flights & departure tax
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- Park and conservancy fees
- Safari activities including day & night game drives, guided bush walks, horse riding (Loisaba), camel safaris (Loisaba), bush picnic & sundowners
- Airport and airstrip transfers
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- International flights & visa fees
- Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Fly from Nairobi to Loisaba for a 3-night stay at Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp. Built on the site of the old Loisaba Lodge, the luxury tented camp boasts a contemporary African style, overlooking the dramatic Loisaba Conservancy with over 80 kms of wilderness towards Mt. Kenya. The tented camp offers many activities available on Loisaba including camel & horse riding, fishing, day & night game drives as well as bush meals under the African skies.
Fly to Mara North Conservancy in Masai Mara National Reserve. Here you stay 3 nights at Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp, located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness with only a few camps within it. Spacious safari tents provide traditional, luxurious safari accommodation. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild; no fences, no boundaries.
Fly back to Nairobi and transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for onward international flights. Alternatively, other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns or to include another safari destination.