7 Days from$3000 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
Your journey starts in Dubai, from here you’ll fly to Nairobi with Kenya Airways/British Airways/Emirates. Your six-night safari starts with a trip to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust’s orphan project on the outskirts of Nairobi National Park. Then travel to Ol Pejeta Conservancy, a converted cattle ranch that hosts a chimpanzee sanctuary, making it the only place in Kenya where you can see these great apes. Continue to Lake Naivasha, a bird watchers paradise boasting stunning natural beauty and a fascinating history. Your final destination is the Masai Mara, one of Africa’s most beautiful and renowned reserves. You’ll enjoy the personalized services of your driver and safari guide while your accommodation includes a safari lodge and tented camps, letting you experience all that Kenya has to offer.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Romantic Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Maasai Mara, Lake Naivasha
Start/end:Start in Dubai, end in Dubai
- You can foster a baby elephant at David Sheldrick Animal Orphanage
- Beautiful scenery during the flights
- Various safari activities at the Lewa Conservancy
- Game drives in the Maasai Mara
- Transportation is provided
- Includes breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- 6 nights’ accommodation in four hotels; Ole Sereni Hotel, Sweetwaters Serena Camp, Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge and Ilkeliani Camp
- Hot air balloon expedition
- Visit to a Maasai village
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 3,000 per person sharing, January to August
A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
The payment is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Game drives
- Bottled water each for the safari
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle
- Park entrance fees
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Transfer from and to the airport
- International flights
- Optional activities
- Money for tips
- Other personal items
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival at an agreed location, you will be met by our representative and transferred to Ole Sereni Hotel for check in. After lunch, your guide will take you to David Sheldrick Animal Orphanage, where you can foster a baby elephant. After the visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Ol Pejeta Conservancy and Sweetwaters Serena Camp for check-in and safari activity briefing. Ol Pejeta Conservancy is the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa. It is also home to the last three remaining northern white rhino in the world. Originally a working cattle ranch in colonial Kenya and now a pioneering wildlife conservancy, Ol Pejeta works to protect wildlife and provide a sanctuary for rescued chimpanzees. After your activities you will enjoy lunch, dinner and overnight at Sweetwaters Serena Camp.
Drive to Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge, an enchanting setting where contemporary comfort blends stylishly with nature to offer an environment where guests can refresh their senses, rekindle their love of travel and reconnect with the world around them. Each room is blissfully private; you can sit on your balcony and watch our resident wildlife, take a nap and wake up to stunning bush views. Cocoon yourself in this exclusive hideaway and let your heart start to beat to the rhythm of Africa. Full day of safari activities scheduled by the lodge. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge.
After breakfast at the lodge, transfer to Ilkeliani Camp in the Maasai Mara National Reserve. The camp has been designed to combine the old traditional safari style with a modern and fresh feel, offering only 17 tents, each commanding views of the plains and the wildlife action throughout the day. It is a permanent camp designed along eco-friendly principles. The ethos is to leave a minimum foot print on nature. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Ilkeliani Camp for three nights.
After an early morning breakfast and game drive, you check-out and will be transferred to Nairobi JKIA for your departure flight.