8 Days from$970 p/p in USD
DeparturesJan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, Dec
Guided, Small Group
This seven-day safari is all about adventure and excitement as you visit Ranthambore National Park and the strikingly beautiful cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The ultimate destination to see the Indian tiger, Ranthambore National Park offers you the best chance to see tigers and a wealth of other wildlife such as bears, deers, leopards, marsh crocodiles and various species of birds.
Safari types:Cultural Safari, Tiger Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Ranthambore National Park, Agra, Jaipur, Delhi
Wildlife:Birds, Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Leopard, Monkeys, Nilgai, Sambar, Chital, Bear
Activities:Game Drive, Sightseeing Tour
Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Delhi, end in Delhi
- Bring a hat, mosquito replant cream
|Number of person||3 Star Accommodation||4 Star Accommodation|
|1||1250 USD||1650 USD|
|4||790 USD||970 USD|
|8||675 USD||880 USD|
|12||560 USD||750 USD|
- Accommodation for 07 nights in three/four star/heritage mansions/homestays
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Air-conditioned deluxe vehicle for the entire tour program
- Assistance on arrival/departure by our representative
- English speaking local tour guides in each city for sightseeing
- Game drive
- Government applicable service tax
- International/domestic flights & visas
- Any kind of personnel expenses such as tips, laundry, drinks, phone calls etc.
- Entrance fees to all monuments mentioned in itinerary
- Any camera, video camera fees or any portage
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not in the Price Includes
- Any extra cost which occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like political strike, road jam, natural disaster, flight/train/speed boat delay or cancellation etc, as these are beyond our control but we will provide you with help to find the best solution for your problem
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Contes Asia Travels‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Contes Asia Travels‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Today you arrive at Delhi International Airport. You will be greeted with a Traditional Indian Welcome by our company representative and transferred to your pre-booked hotel. Check-in and the rest of the day will be free after to relax ready for your famous Golden Triangle Tour the next day. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast you will be taken for the combined sightseeing of New and Old Delhi to visit the Birla Temple, Red Fort, Jama Mosque (rickshaw ride here), RajGhat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Then you will be driven past the important Government buildings like India Gate, Parliament House of India, President Palace and Diplomatic Area. The evening is free to explore the local markets of Delhi to see the local life. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Early morning after breakfast you will be driven to the City of Taj – Agra. On the way you will stop to take pictures of famous Akshardham Temple. Continue the drive to Agra, visit Red Fort to see its Deewan–E–Aam, Deewan–E–Khas and Moti Masjid as well as Mehtabbagh for a breathtaking view of Taj Mahal in the evening light. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Get ready for see the spectacular Taj Mahal at sunrise. The world famous monument of Love, Taj Mahal, was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal after her death. Afterwards visit a local artisan community for marble in lay work. Then drive to Ranthambore National Park. Overnight stay in Ranthambore National Park.
Enjoy your early morning safari from 06:00 am to 10:30 am. Leisure time at noon then after lunch head out for another evening safari from 02:30 pm to 06:00 pm.
After breakfast you will be driven to the Pink City Jaipur via Abhaneri Step well. Visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Govind Dev Ji temple a the time of AARTI (ceremony). Evening free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at your hotel.
This morning after breakfast you will be driven to the Amber Fort and Panna Meena ka Kund (a magnificent step well). Afterwards stop at Jal Mahal (Water Palace) for pictures as well as a visit to see local art and crafts by the local community. After lunch visit a block printing factory where you can learn about the local community and their work. Try your hand at printing the fabric with wooden blocks.
This evening you will transfer to Delhi International Airport to board your flight for the onward journey, with your best memories of our Golden Triangle with Tigers safari in your heart and mind.