- 4 Days from$1275 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Experience the very best South Africa’s bushveld has to offer on this tour. Included is a three night stay in Kruger National Park where you can search for wildlife in an open-sided 4×4 vehicle with your own personal guide as well as a tour of some of the stunning highlights of the Drakensberg.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Kruger National Park, Panorama Route
- Wildlife:Birds, Big Five, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hyena, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Sightseeing Tour
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Johannesburg
Price Per Person – ZAR
From R17,500 per person sharing
Please request a quote for more than 2 people and/or family groups
- Road transfers to/from JHB
- Transport during the tour
- Local guides
- Information services
- Entrance fees
- Some meals as per program
- Bottled water
- International flights (from/to home)
- Some meals as per program
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.)
- Additional journeys and transfers
- Extra activities like night drives and game walks
Day by Day Overview
A representative from Bubezi Safaris will meet and greet you at the airport before departing for the Panoramic Tour in the beautiful Drakensberg. Travel through Long Tom Pass, stop at Blyde River Canyon (third largest canyon in the world), see the Three Rondavels, visit Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Wonder View, Pinnacle Rock, Lisbon Falls and Mac-Mac Falls on this superb drive. Lunch is served along the way (for your own account) before arriving at the lodge in the late afternoon for check in and dinner.
Overnight: Lodge. Dinner included
Depart for Kruger National Park this morning, one of Africa’s largest game reserves, stopping for refreshments and lunch along the way. At the gate of the park you transfer to a specially designed 4×4 safari vehicle. Game viewing begins as soon as you enter the gates, looking for giraffe, zebra, various antelope species, predators and a wealth of birdlife on the way to the camp.
Overnight: Lodge. Lunch & dinner is for your own account.
Rise before the sun and embark on a full day game drive in Kruger National Park in search of the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino – so called because they were the five most dangerous animals to hunt in days gone by. View them up close from the safety of an open 4×4 safari vehicle as well as other game. During the hottest part of the day, stop at one of the camps to have lunch. In the afternoon enjoy yet another brilliant wildlife experience on a game drive led by your guide before returning to camp for dinner.
Overnight: Lodge. All meals for your own account.
An early start before you embark on a morning game drive. Return to camp for a leisurely breakfast in the restaurant. After breakfast you can relax before being transferred back to Johannesburg.