- 7 Days from$1894 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
For many years Kenya has been voted as one of the best safari destinations in Africa with its fantastic hospitality, world-class safari lodges and superb national parks, home to plenty of game in their natural habitat. This classic safari visits several national parks, exploring on game drives with the chance to see almost half of the country as you criss-cross large coffee and tea plantations, rift valley lakes and the beauty of volcanic scenery as well as the interaction with local communities mainly Kikuyu, Masai, and Samburu. Get to know Africa on this safari!
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Samburu National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Gerenuk, Topi, Eland, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Oryx, Thomson's Gazelle, Hartebeest
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise, Nature Walk, Optional Activities, Birding, Cultural Experience
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:2
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,894 per person
- Accommodation on full board basis
- 2 liters of mineral water per day per person
- Unlimited game drives
- Service on an experienced trained driver-guide
- Private safari using safari minibus (supplement for 4×4 safari Land Cruiser)
- All park entry fees
- Flights & visas
- Boat ride & Masai/Samburu village fee
- Items of personal nature including drinks and tips
- Travel insurance
Day by Day Overview
Meet your driver/guide at the hotel reception ready to see off. He will brief you on the entire safari and answer any questions you may have to make your stay here in Kenya as comfortable as possible. Depart on the drive to Samburu National Reserve arriving in time for lunch at Samburu Sopa Lodge. Enjoy an afternoon game drive in search of the game.
Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge
Spend the entire day on game drives at the vast Samburu National Reserve in search of the wildlife and birds.
All meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge
After early morning breakfast depart for the drive out of Samburu with a short game drive en route heading to Lake Naivasha, arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon at leisure or enjoy a boat ride on Lake Naivasha.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge
Early morning breakfast then depart for the drive to Masai Mara National Reserve, arriving in time for a short game drive en route to Sopa Lodge for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drives in search of the game.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge
Spend the entire day on game drives at the vast Masai Mara National Reserve.
All meals and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge
Enjoy an early morning game drive in the Masai Mara, returning back in time for breakfast. Depart on the drive to Lake Nakuru arriving in time for late lunch. Spend the afternoon on game drives around the lake.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge
Set off on early morning game drives, returning back to the lodge in time for breakfast. Later depart for the drive back to Nairobi with a drop off back at the airport or city hotel.