12 Days from$2340 p/p in USD
Guided, Independent, Small Group
Enjoy the exhilarating experiences of viewing whales at close quarters and spending time at the meerkat burrow to view these very interesting animals. Test your nerves at Bloukrans Bridge where the highest commercial fixed point bungee jump is located and do this as an optional activity. Traverse the beautiful indigenous coastal forest on a zip-line before visiting the Fair Trade accredited Tenikwa Wildlife Sanctuary for a Big Cat guided tour. End off your magnificent safari at the well known Addo Elephant National Park to view the beautiful wild animals in their natural habitat.
Are you a conscientious traveler? Do you care that your tour and safari is run in a sustainable and responsible manner using partners that are willing to take all possible measures to protect our environment and to ensure fair treatment for all? If so, this safari will transform you, creating your very best holiday experience. This is a fair trade safari with the vast majority of the service providers and activities being Fair Trade Approved. Have a holiday of a lifetime and know that your money is doing a huge amount of good for the environment and the people that you will meet along the way.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Coastal Safari, Guided Safari, Romantic Safari, Whale Safari, Wildlife Safari
Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise
Start/end:Start in Cape Town, end in Port Elizabeth
- This tour itinerary INCLUDES all the popular activities that will enhance your holiday experience.
- We add value in what we include and avoid ‘optional’ extras that always add hugely to the purchase price.
- The majority of the operators, service providers and accommodation establishments selected on this itinerary are Fair Trade Tourism Accredited or Approved, and they play a significant role in protecting the environment and supporting their communities.
- This Tour is for the CONSCIENTOUS traveller who cares. The traveller who wants to see their money benefiting the greater community rather than lining a few fat pockets.
- Available year round – contact us to discuss your dates.
- This tour may commence and run at any time for private and small groups. The tour direction may also be reversed to commence in Addo Elephant National Park and end in Cape Town.
- The tour also runs on a fixed schedule departing from Cape Town on the first and third Monday of each month.
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 2,340 per person
- Rates valid to September 2019
- Summer season rates to be advised
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Africa Explore Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Africa Explore Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Explore the beauty of Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula on guided tours and enjoy the included activities.
Taste some of the magnificent award winning wines on a Cellar Tour followed by a Cheese & Wine Pairing in the Paarl Wine Region.
Travel to the Whale Coast for an included Marine Big Five Tour and experience whales at close quarters.
Tour the Ostrich Show Farm, spend time with the meerkats when they emerge from their burrow after sunrise, then explore the magnificent Cango Caves.
Visit the largest free roaming primate sanctuary in Africa, do a Tree Top Canopy Tour, enjoy a big cat guided tour at Tenikwa Wildlife Sanctuary and hike to the Storms River Mouth.
We do four game drives in Addo Elephant National Park to view the wildlife in their natural habitat.