7 Days from$1,061 p/p in USD
The Fairest Cape is yours to explore, from its glamorous beaches and striking Table Mountain to its fabulous shopping, beautiful vineyards and much more. Combine this with a Big Five safari in the malaria free Eastern Cape for a wonderful family-friendly South Africa holiday. In Cape Town enjoy a beautiful sunset from the top of Table Mountain, visit dramatic Cape Point and watch the antics of the penguins on Boulders Beach, before flying to Port Elizabeth for your three nights on safari in the malaria free Eastern Cape. Additional nights and self-drive Garden Route options available.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Cape Town, Lalibela Game Reserve
Wildlife:Birds, Big Five, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hyena, Warthog
Activities:Game Drive, Sightseeing Tour, Wine Tasting
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Start/end:Start in Cape Town, end in Port Elizabeth
Price Per Person – ZAR
06 Jan to 28 Feb from R28,864 per person
01 Mar to 30 Apr from R26,764 per person
01 May to 30 Sep from R20,014 per person
01 Oct to 14 Dec from R27,921 per person
- Meet & Greet at Cape Town Airport, hand over documents and transfer to your hotel in Cape Town
- 3 nights in Cape Town – Winchester Mansions on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Full Day Cape Point tour
- Topless Bus City Tour
- Road transfer from your hotel in Cape Town to Cape Town Airport
- Flight from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Road transfer from Port Elizabeth Airport to your Eastern Cape Game Lodge
- 3 nights on Safari in Eastern Cape
- Lalibela Marks Camp including meals, tea/coffee/selected beverages & game drives
- Road transfer from Eastern Cape Game Reserve to Port Elizabeth Airport
- International flights & visas
- Meals not specified above
- Entrance fees and activities not specified above
- Items of a personal nature
Day by Day Overview
Upon arrival at Cape Town airport you will be met by a Pembury Tours representative who will hand over your travel documents before transferring you to your Cape Town hotel.
Transfer time: Cape Town airport to Cape Town hotel: ± 35 minutes
Explore the Mother City and the Fairest Cape – from the oldest buildings in South Africa to trendy waterfront shopping, majestic Table Mountain to sun drenched beaches, dramatic seascapes to verdant vineyards. Cape Town regularly tops many lists of world must-visit destinations and Cape Town’s iconic Table Mountain has been voted one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Cosmopolitan and fashionable, the relaxed atmosphere and pavement café culture give Cape Town a Southern European feel – but with a distinctive African twist.
- Accommodation: – Winchester Mansions (Classic Room)
- Activities: Included: Cape Point (Full Day Scheduled Group Tour)
- Included: Topless Bus City Tour
- Suggested: Winelands (Full Day Private Tour)
- Suggested: V&A Waterfront, Robben Island & Two Oceans Aquarium
You are collected from your hotel this morning and transferred to Cape Town Airport for your flight to Port Elizabeth. Upon arrival at Port Elizabeth airport you are met and transferred to the Lalibela Game Reserve. Upon arrival at your lodge this afternoon you enjoy a snack before being taken on your first afternoon/evening game drive.
- Transfer time: Cape Town hotel to Cape Town airport: ± 35 minutes
- Flight time: Cape Town to Port Elizabeth: ± 1 hour 35 minutes
- Transfer time: Port Elizabeth to your Eastern Cape Safari Lodge ±1-2 hours
Game viewing in the malaria-free Eastern Cape is excellent. The Eastern Cape straddles the meeting point of five distinct biomes, resulting in a breathtaking variety in animal and bird species. In addition, the carrying capacity of the vegetation in Eastern Cape game reserves is much higher than that of the Kruger area, so you will find a much higher concentration of animals. The region has some of the most luxurious safari lodges in the country, all seeking to offer discerning travellers the ultimate African adventure that harks back to the golden age of safaris. Enjoy morning and evening game drives with an experienced ranger.
- Accommodation: Lalibela Game Reserve – Marks Camp
- Activities: Included: Daily safari programme
This morning you enjoy your last game drive and breakfast before your transfer to Port Elizabeth airport for your flight to either Johannesburg or Cape Town to connect with your international fight home.
Driving time: Eastern Cape Safari Lodge to Port Elizabeth: ±1-2 hours