- 6 Days from$795 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
This amazing safari covers three of the best parks in Kenya, home to flourishing wildlife; the Maasai Mara National Reserve famous for its exceptional populations of lion, leopard, cheetah and annual migration of wildebeest, Lake Nakuru National Park for its flamingos and rhino and Amboseli National Park for its impressive herds of free-roaming elephants. These diverse parks have unique experiences to offer and offer a dream for every adventure enthusiast!
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 720 per person, based on a group traveling
Kindly request price for private safaris
- 5 nights accommodation
- 6 game drives
- Services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Entrance fees to the national parks and statutory taxes
- Transport in a safari van with hatch roof enabling you to spot wildlife easier
- 3 daily meals and drinking water
- Airport transfers from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)
- Balloon safari
- Trip to Maasai village
- Alcohol and other beverages
- Personal expenses
- Personal/travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Budget Holiday Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Budget Holiday Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up from your hotel for an orientation session at eight in the morning. Post which you will depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve via the view point of the great Rift Valley and stopover at Narok town for lunch. Upon arrival, you will proceed for a game drive in the reserve, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver and guide. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Miti Mingi Eco Camp, located just outside the Masai Mara National Reserve. The camp offers bed, bedding, electricity, hot showers, and mosquito nets.
After breakfast you will proceed for a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savanna grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Miti Mingi Eco Camp, located just outside the Masai Mara National Reserve. The camp offers bed, bedding, electricity, hot showers, and mosquito nets.
You will enjoy an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, you will then depart to the Mara region for Lake Nakuru, lunch en-route, with scenic views of Mount Longmont and Lake Naivasha from afar on the main highway. You will arrive in the evening and will be dropped off at the Citymax Hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, you will proceed for a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its prolific bird life including flamingos. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Later, you will drive to Amboseli National Park. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Kimana Campsite, situated just outside the national park. The camp offers bed, bedding, hot showers, electricity, and mosquito nets.
Today you will enjoy a full day of game drives in Amboseli National Park, which contains swamp grounds, bathing elephants and hippos. Here you can see a variety of plains game, antelopes, birds, and Mount Kilimanjaro’s peak if weather conditions permit. You will have a picnic lunch in the park and will then return at dinner time to Kimana Campsite, situated just outside the national park. The camp offers bed, bedding, hot showers, electricity and mosquito nets.
You will enjoy an early morning game viewing in Amboseli National Park before returning to the camp for breakfast. Later, you will drive back to Nairobi.
If you wish to proceed to Mombasa for a beach holiday, Budget Holiday Safaris will drop you off at Emali to board a bus to Mombasa, or at the airport for a connecting flight to Mombasa.