- 4 Days from$230 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
An exceptionally well priced, 4-day safari that offers guests the chance to experience three of Tanzania’s game reserves and see some of Africa’s greatest wildlife. Explore the famous Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater in search of the big five and the renowned herds of migrating wildebeest that roam the open grassland plains. Visit Olduvai Gorge and learn about our early human ancestors and witness breathtaking natural scenes in some of the last wild spaces on earth. A safari designed for travels with budget and time constraints who still want to uncover the best of Tanzania, east Africa’s premier safari destination.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 230 per person
- Ground transport & safari guide
- Breakfast x 3, lunch x 4, dinner x 3
- Cold beer & drinking water
- Wi-Fi & park entrance fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Africa Polecat Safaris - Safari Deal‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Africa Polecat Safaris - Safari Deal‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast you will depart Arusha and make your way to Tarangire National Park, passing some traditional Maasai villages on the way. Arrive at the park and head to the Tarangire River that supports the large herds of elephant and a vast array of other wildlife in the reserve. Later you will enjoy a picnic lunch with views of the river, making sure you protect your food from the monkeys that could appear. Continue your drive as you search for the big cats and the beautiful oryx that inhabit the park before making your way to your camp in the evening.
Enjoy an early breakfast before an en-route game drive that takes you out of the park and heads to the famous Serengeti National Park. Make your way via Arusha and the Ngorongoro crater with an optional stopover at the Olduvai Gorge Museum for the chance to learn about some of our early hominid ancestors. Continue on the journey through amazing landscapes before arriving in the iconic reserve known for its vast grassland plains. Enjoy a picnic lunch atop a small rocky hill, proving excellent views over the plains and offering an opportunity to spot some of the animals for miles. Make your way to your camp for the evening after some exciting game viewing.
Wake up for an early breakfast before heading out for a sunrise game drive, a must see on the Serengeti plains. An early morning drive is the best time to see lion, leopard and cheetah and if you are lucky you will get to see a hunt in progress. Search for the migrating herds of wildebeest and zebra before enjoying another picnic lunch in the park. Later you will make your way to the Ngorongoro Crater to your accommodation for the evening and enjoy a delicious dinner.
After breakfast we will begin your tour of the Ngorongoro Crater, considered by many to be the eighth wonder of the world. Catch your first glimpses of the amazing volcanic caldera from the panoramic viewpoint before heading down the steep crater walls. Explore the reserve within that is home to the big five and an impressive world of various other animal and bird life. The parks incredible wildlife and natural habitat diversity led to it being declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a meal close to a hippo pool offering the chance to photograph the massive creatures. Explore the park in search of the endangered black rhino and some final game viewing before making your way back to Arusha.