- 8 Days from$1080 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Ever wanted to enjoy a life time experience of a Kenya safari to Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha, Hell’s Gate National Park, Lake Bogoria, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara National Reserve, staying in safari tented camps, but thought it was beyond your budget? Now you can make this happen and discover the best of Kenya adventure tours at an affordable price, visiting the most popular Kenya game parks and national reserves in the south and the Rift Valley.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Hell's Gate National Park, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Bogoria National Reserve
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Gerenuk, Topi, Eland, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Oryx, Thomson's Gazelle, Hartebeest, Reedbuck
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,080 per person
- Full board accommodation in tented camps
- Three meals a day & drinking water
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Transport in our customized 7-seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches, guaranteed window seats
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- All Government taxes & levies
- Flights & visas
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Optional activies such as balloon safari & Maasai village visit
- Expenses of personal nature such as driver tips etc.
- Personal insurance cover
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘African Home Adventure Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘African Home Adventure Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive southwards to Emali town which has a scenic view of expansive savannah plains dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai tribesmen and their cattle. Arrive in Amboseli for lunch followed by afternoon game-drive until 6.30 pm. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Have your breakfast then proceed for a full day of game viewing in the Amboseli National Park, which is located at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. The snow on the mountain forms a majestic backdrop to one of Kenya’s most popular and spectacular displays of wildlife – lion, elephant, leopard, rhino, cheetah, buffalo and a host of plains game, creating Kenya’s most sought after photographer’s paradise. The park used to be known for its green vegetation, which was later damaged by the huge population of huge elephants. Meals and overnight at the camp.
After breakfast, depart for Lake Naivasha with your lunch being served en route. Your arrival in Naivasha will be in the early afternoon when you will proceed for an afternoon game drive in Hell’s Gate National Park. Here you can ride a bicycle amongst the wild animals without any harm as well as boat trips, swimming and bird-watching. Dinner and overnight at a hotel.
After breakfast, leave Lake Naivasha with lunch en route to Lake Bogoria, which is a saline, alkaline lake that lies in a volcanic half-graben basin south of Kenya. The lake has been known in the past as the jewel of Rift Valley, the most beautiful view in Africa which is set in the acacia surroundings of the floor of the Great Rift Valley. See the lesser flamingoes which are of the larger population in this lake. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Have your breakfast followed by the departure for Lake Nakuru National Park. Here you proceed for a full day game drive in Lake Nakuru, which is arguably the most renowned among Kenya’s Rift Valley lakes and one of the best known African parks with its alkaline waters fringed at times by more than one million flamingoes. Lake Nakuru is also a big success story for rhinos – there are some 60 black rhinos here, as well as 40 white rhinos, though it’s the white that is often seen since the black ones are more reclusive. Dinner and overnight at a hotel in Nakuru.
After breakfast, depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch at Enchoro Wildlife Camp. After lunch head out on afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara, famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from the Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in Kenya. Dinner and overnight at Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
After breakfast, enjoy a full day spent game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah as well as numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. Have your lunch served at the Mara River, which is the scene for annual migration of both the zebras and wildebeests. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Proceed for a pre-breakfast morning game drive in the park followed by a late breakfast at the camp. Then depart for Nairobi where your journey will end, full of sweet memories to share with others back home.