- 7 Days from$1398 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
SAVE USD 250 per person and explore six of Kenya’s best known reserves on this eight day African adventure that promises to leave you with memories you will cherish for a lifetime. Discover the famous Masai Mara National Park with its vast plains stretching as far as the eye can see and compare them to the magnificent rock towers and gorges of Hells’ Gate National Park that inspired the ‘Lion King’. . Experience Lake Nakuru and the thousand of flamingos it attracts to its shores every year. All of this and more await on a safari that will capture your heart and leave you dreaming of the day when you can return to Africa.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Hell's Gate National Park, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Gerenuk, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Gerenuk
- Activities:Game Drive, Nature Walk, Optional Activities, Village Visit
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:4
Price Per Person – USD
SPECIAL OFFER from USD 1,398 per person, two people travelling
SAVE USD 250 per person – normal price USD 1,648 per person, two people travelling
- All accommodation as listed in the itinerary
- Meals generally include breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets consisting of local and western dishes
- Professional, English speaking guide/driver with excellent knowledge of the area
- 4×4 safari minivan vehicle with a two-way, long range, high frequency radio
- Transfer vehicles all contain a first-aid kit, ice-chest & fire extinguisher
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat
- Game drives as listed in the itinerary
- Unlimited mineral water during game drives
- Park fees & government taxes
- Pick up & drop off transfers
- Flights & departures taxes
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Tips for your guide/driver
- Personal expenses & laundry services
- Additional activities not listed in the itinerary
- Masai Mara ball0on safari – USD 470 per person
- Masai village visit – USD 20 per person
- boat ride -USD 30 per person
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Direct Kenya Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Direct Kenya Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Early morning pick up at your hotel or the airport before driving to Amboseli National Park, passing through Masai land. Arrive at your camp in time for lunch and an afternoon game drive, searching for wildlife in the park that lies at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Overnight at Amboseli little amanya camp
Spend a whole day in the reserve with a morning and an afternoon game drive. Visit a Masai Village and learn about their rich culture as an optional activity.
Overnight at Amboseli little amanya camp
Depart for Lake Nakuru National Park after breakfast, arriving in time for lunch at the camp. An afternoon game drive takes you to view the many flamingos and pelicans in the lake. Spot various other wildlife that may come to the lake to drink. The lake forest surrounding the lake also attracts a wide variety of birds which you can see.
Overnight at Wagon Wheel Hotel
An early breakfast before a drive along the Great Rift Valley passing Mount Longonot, an extinct volcano, en route to the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Have lunch at the camp before an afternoon game drive for a chance to view the amazing wildlife and picturesque landscape that make this park so iconic.
Overnight at Mara springs camp
Spend a whole day viewing wildlife in the Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. A chance to see the famous big five and various other game including wildebeest, cheetah and giraffe.
Overnight at mara springs camp
After an early breakfast you will have a morning game drive before leaving the park to depart for Lake Naivasha. Arrive in the afternoon with ample time to relax or you can opt for a boat ride on the lake.
Overnight at sweet lake resort
Make your way out of Lake Naivasha National Park to the Green Crater Lake where you will arrive for an early morning game walk in this spectacular volcanic environment. You will walk in amongst the animals in the reserve for some exciting close-up photographic opportunities. Your guide will educate you on the animals and birdlife that surround you and explain how the region was formed by volcanic activities centuries before. After your tour, depart for Nairobi.
Write A Review
Customer Reviews (1)
8 days safari
We did an 8-day safari from Nairobi to Mombasa which covered Amboseli National Park, Tsavo West, and Tsavo East. Paul was a wonderful guide whose 15 years of experience was evident as he always put us in the best position to see the most wildlife. We spotted the big five and many more. We were also lucky enough to see Mount Kilimanjaro. Paul was professional, knowledgeable, and fun to be with. It was a wonderful trip! We highly recommend Direct Kenya Safaris!