- 7 Days from$1451 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Experience the remarkable wildlife of Uganda in a week! Take in the wilderness of Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth and Lake Mburo National Parks packed full of wonderful wildlife and birds and explore on game drives, boat trips and an amazing chimpanzee trek.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Chimpanzee Safari, Guided Safari, Primate Safari, Trekking Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Mburo, Murchison Falls National Park
- Wildlife:Birds, Chimpanzee, Lion, Elephant, Zebra, Antelope, Hippo, Crocodile, Giraffe
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Trekking, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Kampala
- Game drives
- Boat cruises
- Chimpanzee trekking
- Nature/safari walk
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,451 per person
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- Airport transfer
- Ground transport
- English speaking driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Entrance fees and ranger fees for National Parks
- Activities as per itinerary
- Permit for chimps trekking
- International flights
- Any optional activities and accommodation
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in itinerary
- Items of personal nature
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Viapo African Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Viapo African Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked by your safari guide early in the morning in Kampala and set off on the drive to Murchison Falls National Park. The aim is to arrive in Murchison Falls in time for lunch. After lunch it’s time to experience the top of the Falls – it’s an amazing feeling to stand there enjoying the view and hearing the water roar. Have a relaxed evening at the lodge.
Get up early in the morning to meet the animals of the savanna. During this morning game drive you can search for giraffes, elephants, lions and more. In the afternoon it is time for a boat cruise on the mighty Nile spotting wildlife such as hippos, crocodiles and birds on the shores.
Be prepared for a long day in the car made easier by making a stop in a village to stretch your legs, taking a look at a tea plantation and studying the beautiful Ugandan countryside passing by the window.
After breakfast your guide takes you to the starting point of the trek in Kalinzu Forest and you set off in to the beautiful jungle to see the chimpanzees. After the chimp trekking your guide meets you and takes you to the lodge for lunch. In the afternoon you enjoy a boat cruise along the Kazinga Channel. This two hour boat ride is a great highlight where you can look for hippos, crocodiles, elephants and warthogs along the shores of the channel.
Wake up early in the morning for a drive to the Ishasha part of Queen Elizabeth National Park, known for its tree-climbing lions. During the game drive keep an eye on the big fig trees where you hopefully will see the lions lazily resting. Afterwards head back towards the lodge for lunch and enjoy a relaxed afternoon, either enjoying the views from the lodge or going for a village walk.
After breakfast you start off with your guide towards Lake Mburo National Park. The aim is to have lunch at the lodge before experiencing an afternoon game drive in the park. Here highlights include impalas and zebras and much more. Arrive back at the lodge to enjoy your last evening in Uganda’s national parks on this safari.
Start the day early with a safari walk in Lake Mburo National Park wjem you can experience of being one with nature as you see the animals close by during the walk. Have breakfast at the lodge before you head off on the drive towards Kampala. Along the way you will make a stop for lunch and at the equator for some photos on the spot where the southern and northern hemisphere meets. Continue on to Kampala where your safari comes to an end.