- 7 Days from$1530 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
On this Kenya safari start in Tsavo East National Park, followed by Lake Naivasha and Hell’s Gate National Park and finally to Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Enjoy remarkable wildlife viewing, photography, a bike tour and taking in the scenic beauty of nature and the landscapes.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Hell's Gate National Park, Tsavo East National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise, Bicycle, Optional Activities, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Train
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:2
Recommended to bring: binoculars, camera, cap/hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, snacks, fun attitude!
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,530 per person
- Accommodation and meals
- Transport 4×4 jeep
- Park entrance fees
- Flights and visas
- Optional village visit
- Optional hot air balloon tour
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘ConQuest Adventures‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘ConQuest Adventures‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Take the train from Nairobi to Voi, which leaves Nairobi at 08:20 am and reaches Voi at 12:29 pm. Here you are collected by our professional driver and head to Tsavo East National Park, via Voi Gate, with an en-route game drive to the lodge. Check in for lunch followed by a game drive later in the evening.
After morning breakfast, depart with a game drive looking for missed or new sightings en route to Nairobi, exiting in Manyani Gate. Stop-over for an hour along the way for lunch and arrive late in the afternoon for a visit to the Giraffe Centre.
Depart in the morning after breakfast to Lake Naivasha with a brief stop-over at the Great Valley viewpoint for a quick photo session. Arrive mid-morning in Hell’s Gate National Park for a bike tour. Next head to the Camp for check-in and lunch. In the evening enjoy a boat-ride in the lake.
Today set off to Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch in the camp and a relax then around 16:00 go for an evening game drive to search for animals such as elephant, zebra, topi, wildebeest, buffalo, impala, Thomson’s gazelle and much more.
Leave in the morning with a packed lunch for a day wildlife viewing in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, one of the most exciting wildlife eco-systems in Africa. Home to the highest and most varied concentration of wild animals in the region, its scenic appeal is the tree-studded savannah plains as well as the moderate climate. We shall traverse the Maasai Mara Reserve for a full day of unlimited game viewing encountering the big five and many other interesting mammals and birds.
After breakfast, leave mid-morning with a game drive, enjoying the wildlife and breathtaking landscapes of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve en-route to Nairobi. You will have a light lunch along the way in one of the towns. Arrive late in the evening in Nairobi.
Early morning transfer to the airport for your flight back home.