7 Days from$1047 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
Sri Lanka is one of the best places in the world to see blue whales, leopards and sloth bears in their natural habitat. Most of the blue whales can see the deep south coast sea. With the continental shelf is at its narrowest close to Dondra Head, Sri Lanka’s southernmost point, the deep water provides an ideal feeding ground for migrating whales from November to April. Yala is one of the most visited national parks in Sri Lanka, the place to visit to see wildlife and one of the best places in the world to view leopards.
Safari types:Guided Safari, Whale Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Yala National Park, Bundala National Park, Mirissa, Kumana National Park
Wildlife:Leopard, Elephant, Sloth Bear, Spotted Deer, Sambar Deer, Wild Water Buffalo, Toque Macaque, Golden Palm Civet, Red Slender Loris, Birds, Dolphin, Whale
Activities:Game Drive, Nature Walk, Whale Watching
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Mirissa, end in Negombo
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,047 per person
Prices range from USD 1,047 – 2,117 depending on the number of guests and accommodation options taken which include single, double and triple rooms. Please enquire for further details.
- Accommodation in luxury and 5* hotels on a sharing basis
- Meal plan on full board basis as per itinerary
- Transportation throughout the tour in an air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking naturalist and a driver
- Entrance fees to all sites and activities as per itinerary
- Unlimited drinking water during all transfers and tours (available in the vehicle).
- Service charges and all Government taxes
- Flights & visas
- Optional activities
- Anything not mentioned in the includes
- Any optional tours or transfers
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Ceylon Travel Dream‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Ceylon Travel Dream‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival, our chauffeur/guide will meet and greet you at Bandaranaike International Airport. We will transfer you to Mirissa where you check in to your room and relax for the rest of the day.
After an early breakfast, we leave the hotel around 0730 hrs towards Mirissa to embark on a whale watching tour. The duration of the whale watching tour depends on spotting the whales, usually it’s up to 6 hours. You will be provided with an soft drinks, water and snacks during the activity. On completion, return to the hotel for your overnight.
Wake up early in the morning and proceed to Yala National Park to experience wildlife safaris in this superb national park. Check in to the hotel and you will relax few hours. Thereafter you will embark on an evening safari in Yala National Park.
Wake up early in the morning and depart at around 0600 hrs to Yala National Park for a full day safari. You will be served a packed breakfast and lunch during the safari. We will arrange plenty of soft drinks and water to keep you hydrated.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel’s main restaurant before leaving for Kumana and Bundala National Parks to explore the wildlife habitat further. Enjoy a packed lunch during the day together with soft drinks and water. Return to the hotel for some leisure time by the hotel pool.
Breakfast at the hotel, then leave for your last night in Sri Lanka in Negombo.
After a late breakfast at the hotel depart from the hotel towards the airport.