- 6 Days from$2500 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This luxury safari takes you on a journey to some of Tanzania’s best wildlife viewing destinations; Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. Head out on game drives to search for wildlife and enjoy staying in 4-5 star hotels and lodges in wonderful locations. Transport is in 4WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs accompanied by guides who are licensed, trained, friendly and have years of experience.
- Safari types:Romantic Safari
- Start/end:Start/end in Kilimanjaro airport
- Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania
- Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire National Park, 130 km drive, two hours
- Day 3: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
- Day 4: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
- Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater back to Arusha
- Day 6: Departure Transfer to Airport (Arusha/Kilimanjaro airport back home)
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 2,500 per person
- 5 nights lodge accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- En-route game viewing from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
- 5-6 hrs Ngorongoro Crater tour
- Park entrance fees (for non-residents)
- Professional driver/guide
- Round-trip airport transfer (pick up and drop off)
- Safari transportation
- International flights
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Tips (tipping guideline 10 USD per person per day)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be met at Kilimanjaro or Arusha airport by your driver/guide and our representative. We will take you to the Serena Lodge situated outside of Arusha town on the slopes of majestic Mount Meru. Our safari manager will come to meet you and provide you with a safari briefing.
Dinner & overnight: Arusha Serena Hotel
After breakfast at the hotel, you leave early for Tarangire National Park, 130 km drive, about two hours. Tarangire National Park is the third largest park in Tanzania, characterized by the large herds of elephants that can be encountered in this park. The baobab trees are one of the other highlights of Tarangire and the Tarangire River that flows all year round is the lifeblood of the park. Many animals, predators and their prey, gather around the river which provides excellent game viewing.
Dinner & overnight: Kitela Lodge
After breakfast, we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the central park area, known as the Seronera, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park. Here the Seronera River provides a valuable water source to this area and attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. We arrive in time for lunch at Nabi gate and enjoy the late 2-hourafternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park.
Dinner & overnight: Kubu Kubu Luxury Tented Lodge
Have an early morning game drive in the Serengeti then proceed to Ngorongoro Crater with game viewing en-route. You arrive in the Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening where the night will be spent on the crater rim.
Dinner and overnight: Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
Today, you will have early breakfast and proceed directly to the crater floor for a 5-6 hour crater tour with picnic lunch. Y You may well see all the ‘Big Five’ which live here as well as wealth of other game and birds. Later, you will proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
Dinner & overnight: Arusha Serena Hotel
After breakfast in the hotel, we will transfer you to Kilimanjaro or Arusha airport for your onward flight.