6 Days from$1200 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
On this cycle safari around Mount Kilimanjaro pass through six villages with different tribes, the Chagga and the Maasai, and learn more about their culture. Take in scenic views along the way including amazing panoramic views from 800m above sea level to nearly 3000m above sea level.
Safari types:Camping Safari, Cultural Safari, Cycle Safari, Guided Safari
You will visit:Kilimanjaro National Park, Lake Chala
Activities:Walking Safari, Bicycle, Mountain Bike
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle, Bicycle
Start/end:Start/end in Moshi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,200 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Arrival and departure transfers from airport
- Bike hire
- Bike guides
- Flights and visas
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Pamoja Kilimanjaro & Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Pamoja Kilimanjaro & Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
We will depart from Moshi to Lake Chala via Marangu village.
After breakfast we cycle through Chagga village to Useri village. Here we have dinner and camp overnight.
From Useri camp, we will continue our cycling to Rongai village.
After breakfast we will cycle to Olpopongi Maasai cultural village.
Today we will continue our cycling to Momella in Arusha National Park, where we camp overnight.
After breakfast we drive back to Moshi for drop off at your hotel.