- 6 Days from$1980 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This wildlife safari take you to northern Tanzania’s national parks: Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara National Park. Enjoy wonderful game drives and spot plenty of diverse wildlife and birds. If you travel between December and March there is a great opportunity to see the wildebeest migration in Ndutu.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik, Giant Tortoise, Blue Monkey, Forest Pig, Vervet Monkey, Kudu, Eland, Waterbuck, Warthog, Mongoose, Sunni, Bush Baby, Tree Hyrax
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:4
Price Per Person - USD
|From Price||Dates||No. travelling||Single Supplement|
|USD 2989||3 January 2021 to 31 March 2022||1|
|USD 1980||3 January 2021 to 31 March 2022||2||From USD $ 1009|
|USD 1723||3 January 2021 to 31 March 2022||3||From USD $ 771|
|USD 1590||3 January 2021 to 31 March 2022||4 - 5||From USD $ 563|
|USD 1457||3 January 2021 to 31 March 2022||6||From USD $ 411|
- Accommodation & meals
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro airport
- All game drives and park fees
- High-quality safari land cruiser with pop up roof
- Highly experienced safari guide
- Unlimited mineral water during the entire safari
- All government taxes
- AMREF Flying doctors in case of emergence rescue
- Flights & visas
- Airport transfers
- Beer, wine and spirits
- Tips for staff and guides
- Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Bright African Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Bright African Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Our driver will pick you from the airport on arrival and transfer you to Arusha. The drive from Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha town will take an average of 45 minutes, on the way you will have a great view of both Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru mountains. If you arrive early in the afternoon you also can enjoy a tour of Arusha city – the Geneva of Africa!
Dinner and overnight at Mvuli Hotel
Our driver will meet you for a trip briefing at 6:40 am before you leave Arusha town at 7:00am. Drive to Tarangire National Park by Land Cruiser, crossing the Maasai Steppe on your way. Tarangire National Park is Tanzania’s fourth largest and one of its most diverse parks. Stop at the park gate for the driver to fill in the park registration book then spend a full day game viewing. Soon the impressive Great Rift Valley Escarpment will come into view – a 2,000 foot high wall that rises up, improbably steep and incredibly tall, out of the flat plains. Elephants, buffalos, pythons are seen regularly crossing your path, unbothered by your presence and going about their daily routines. You’ll meander along bush tracks and explore the Tarangire River’s twists and turns, finding elephant drinking and playing in the refreshing waters.
Dinner and overnight at Eileen’s Tree Inn Lodge
Rise early for breakfast then head to Ngorongoro Crater where you spend half a day exploring the crater floor. This area is world-renowned in its reputation and very small in its scale, so you will see other safari-goers. Don’t let that distract you from the beauty of the place or from the fact that this remains one of the only places on earth where you may see all of the Big Five at once: lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and black rhino. To maximize your time on the crater floor you will enjoy a special boxed lunch at a scenic picnic spot. Your journey will take you throughout this tremendous landscape that is constantly changing as animals move to and fro in search of pasture, water or easy prey. In the evening drive to the endless plain of Serengeti National Park for an overnight stay.
Dinner and overnight at Sound of Silence Tented Camp
Enjoy a full day of game drives in the endless plains of Serengeti National Park. Start at sunrise and continue to sunset. You will have a great time visiting retima hippo and crocodile pool, stopping to enjoy a picnic lunch at your leisure, experiencing the amazing wildlife and birds of this beautiful park and looking out for the big cats – cheetahs, leopards and lions.
Dinner and overnight at Sound of Silence Tented Camp
Wake up early to do an early morning safari (6-9 am) in the Serengeti before breakfast. Enjoy further game drives before breaking for lunch and then heading to Lake Manyara area for an overnight stay.
Option: For those who travel December to March there is a great chance to enjoy the wildebeest migration in Ndutu, a complimentary addition (no extra charge). On day 5 you will be departing Serengeti very early in the morning and drive to Ndutu for a full day wildebeest migration tour and in the evening you will drive down to Karatu/Manyara area.
Dinner and overnight at Farm of Dreams Lodge
After breakfast you will drive down to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day’s game drive. Lake Manyara National Park is among Tanzania’s smallest parks. Driving through the lush bush is a gentle reminder that you are now in Africa. At midday you will have a short break to enjoy a picnic lunch and afterwards you’ll continue game viewing before driving back to Kilimanjaro airport for your flight back home or Arusha for your own dinner and overnight arrangements.