- 6 Days from$1620 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
For a truly romantic honeymoon, Tanzania is the perfect destination, with all the trappings of exceptional service and breathtaking wildlife encounters. Visit Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater, all home to remarkable wildlife and spectacular wilderness scenery.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Romantic Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik, Giant Tortoise, Blue Monkey, Vervet Monkey, Kudu, Eland, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Cultural Experience
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:18
Price Per Person -USD
From USD 1,620 per person
- All accommodation in hotel & lodges
- Meals as indicated – Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Mineral water during safari
- Services of professional English/French/German or Italian speaking guide
- Airport/hotel transfers
- National park & crater fees
- Tours & game viewing activities
- VAT- Government taxes
- Flights & visas
- Personal items
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Herbivore African Expeditions‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Herbivore African Expeditions‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by our Herbivore African Expeditions representative and transferred to your hotel for dinner and overnight. Relax and get ready to start your safari in the morning.
Dinner & overnight at Arumeru River Lodge
After breakfast you drive to Tarangire National park where your safari begins. This attractive park has the largest herds of elephants in Africa and the highest number of bird species. In the dry seasons Tarangire National Park is packed with wildlife; you will have a good chance to see big cats such as lion, leopard and cheetah. It’s also home to hyena, wild dog, jackal and bat eared fox. There’s also a high chance to see buffalo, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, baboon, warthog, impala, kudu and eland.
Overnight at Sangaiwe Tented Lodge or similar
This morning you can enjoy a short game drive in Tarangire National Park before driving to one of the most famous parks in Africa, the Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti is home to millions of wildebeest and hundreds of thousands of zebra during migration and over the huge flat plains you’re likely to find lion, cheetah, leopard, jackal, elephant, buffalo, eland, topi, crocodile and baboon.
Overnight Serengeti Katikati Camp or similar
After breakfast, you have a full day exploring the Serengeti National Park, searching for lion, cheetah, leopard, giraffe, elephant, hippo, crocodile, topi and other animals. Enjoy your honeymoon in Serengeti National Park.
Overnight at Serengeti Katikati Camp or similar
An early morning start in the Serengeti to try to find more cats before they retreat away from the blazing sun during the day. After a few hours of game drives in the Serengeti, drive to Ngorongoro Crater.
Overnight at Tloma Lodge or similar
This morning you will descend into Ngorongoro Crater, Africa’s ‘ Garden of Eden’. Ngorongoro is unique in that almost all Tanzania’s wildlife can be found within the crater walls hence you have the opportunity to find game easily. Rhino in particular can be seen regularly as well as prides of lion and other predators like cheetah. Enjoy lunch by hippo pond before driving back to Arusha to take the flight home or extension to Zanzibar for a beach holiday.