- 6 Days from$3150 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Join us with your family on a life changing travel experience as we take you to three of Tanzania’s most spectacular national parks. Allow your children to see Africa with all its beautiful wildlife and spectacular landscapes as you help them create exciting memories of their time in the bush. This tour is designed to inspire and bring families together on an unforgettable safari, giving you the chance to see the big five, thousands of wildebeest and zebra, traditional Maasai tribes and to learn about our early human ancestors. A complete package, filled with adventure and excitement, allowing you to focus on the fun while we take care of all the details.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities, Village Visit
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 3,150 per person
This trip can be extended to include various beach destinations including Mafia Island, Kilwa, Zanzibar or Pemba. Please enquire for further details.
- Pick-up & drop-off transfers after your safari
- Accommodation & meals on safari
- 4×4 safari vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing
- Professional English speaking guide/driver
- All park fees & conservation levies
- Beverages (non-alcoholic) & mineral water
- Environmentally friendly water bottles
- Flights & visas
- Travel & medical insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Point Africa Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Point Africa Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Our representative will meet you at the airport and take you to your lodge in Arusha. Here you will be able to freshen up and prepare for your safari. At the lodge, your guide will give you a briefing for the safari and explain to you what you can expect. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
After breakfast you will be picked up in the morning at your lodge and head out to Tarangire National Park. Arrive in the early afternoon and enjoy a game drive before stopping for lunch. After lunch you will continue with your game viewing and enjoy views of the Tarangire River before making your way to your lodge for the evening.
After breakfast you will make your way to the Serengeti National Park, the most famous park in Tanzania. You will have the option to stopover for a tour of the Olduvai Gorge where you can learn about our early human ancestors in the cradle of mankind. Enjoy an en-route lunch before making your way into the reserve for an evening game drive and settling in to your lodge for the evening.
Enjoy a morning game drive through the park. This beautiful reserve holds a variety of animals species including lion and cheetah. Here, depending on the time of year, you can see the massive wildebeest migration as it stretches across the vast plains. Later, an early afternoon drives allow you to explore the Serengeti koppies/hills where predators often sit to observe their potential pray from above. Dinner and overnight at your accommodation.
After an early breakfast you will head out for your final game drive in the Serengeti. Later, make your way towards the Ngorongoro Crater and visit a Maasai Boma for an optional cultural tour en-route. The visit will allow you to witness some traditional dancing and the milking of their cattle. Arrive at your lodge in the evening.
After a wonderful breakfast you will explore the crater and the surrounding conservation area, one of the most evocative landscapes in the world where we can admire the dormant volcano and the nature that surrounds it. After a midday lunch, make your way out of the crater and drive along its 600m high perimeter walls and peer into the beautiful reserve below. Make your way back to Arusha or the airport and say farewell to your lovely guide.