6 Days from$2520 p/p in USD
Guided, Independent, Large Group, Small Group
Visit the best national parks in Northern Tanzania. In Lake Manyara see flamingos, tree-climbing lions and many species of birds; in the mighty Serengeti enjoy fantastic game drives as well as the option to take a hot air balloon for incredible views then explore the Ngorongoro Crater, which is packed full of amazing wildlife.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater
Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- 1-day game drive in Lake Manyara National Park
- 2-days game drive in Serengeti National Park
- 2-days game drives in Ngorongoro Crater
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 2,520 per person
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- Transport in a 4WD safari special Land Cruiser,
- Multilingual professional driver/guide (please let us know your preferred language)
- Entry fees to the National Parks
- 1.5 litres of bottled drinking water per person per day
- WiFi onboard and at the lodges
- All Government taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic drinks at the lodges
- Supplement for single travellers – please contact us
Please contact us if you need airport transfers on arrival and departure as well as pre-arrival and departure accommodation in Arusha
Day by Day Overview
In the morning depart driving from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day game drive. Lunch will be provided at midday. Later in the evening drive to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
After a relaxed breakfast drive to Serengeti National Park. Lunch will be provided at midday. Evening game drives towards the lodge. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge in Serengeti.
Morning and afternoon game drive still in the famous Serengeti National Park. All meals and overnight at the lodge in Serengeti.
Morning game drive in Serengeti. Later drive to Ngorongoro Crater. The evening will be spent at leisure on the crater rim. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
With picnic lunches descend down the crater for a full-day tour. Lunch will be provided on the crater floor. Later in the evening ascend out and proceed to the crater rim for dinner and overnight.
In the morning depart driving to Mto wa Mbu for a cultural tour. Later proceed to Arusha. Lunch at Kibo Palace Hotel. End of our services.