- 6 Days from$1797 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Explore Kenya on a magnificent big five safari that takes you to five of the country’s most renowned wildlife sanctuaries in the hopes of seeing Africa’s greatest creatures. Visit Tsavo East, Amboseli, Lake Naivasha and Hells Gate National Park before finishing off your trip with the famous Maasai Mara National Reserve. An amazing adventure awaits as you make your way through the varied landscapes of this beautiful country. Explore the foothills of the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro, traverse the wide open plains and discover one of the Great Rift Valley lakes while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Hell's Gate National Park, Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park, Tsavo East National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Gerenuk, Topi, Eland, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Thomson's Gazelle, Hartebeest
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Mombasa, end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:2
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,797 per person
- Accommodation & meals as per the itinerary
- Professional, English speaking safari guide
- Transport in a custom 4×4 safari vehicle
- Window seat guaranteed for each guest
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Mineral water during game drives
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Government taxes & park fees
- Flying Doctors insurance for emergencies
- Comprehensive insurance cover in all vehicles
- Flights & visas
- Medical & travel insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Personal expenses (laundry & tips)
- Any optional activities
- Mara balloon safari – $410 per person
- Masai Village visit – $30 per person
- Boat cruise – $30 per person
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Equus Budget Africa Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Equus Budget Africa Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up from your hotel or the airport in Mombasa by one of our representatives who will then drive you to the Tsavo East National Park. After a 4-hour drive, you will arrive in the famous park, renowned for its large elephant population and the infamous man-eating lions of the past. Enjoy an en-route game drive as you make your way to your lodge, arriving in time for lunch. After a meal and some relaxing, you will head out for a late afternoon game drive in search of the many animals that inhabit the park which forms Kenya’s largest protected area. Return in the evening for a delicious dinner.
Overnight at Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Enjoy some breakfast before checking out and making your way to Amboseli National Park. You will get to have an en-route game drive as you make your way to the reserve, arriving in time for lunch. Relax at the camp and take some time to freshen up before your evening game drive that sees you exploring the park that lies in the foothills of the mighty Mount Kilimajaro. Search for the magnificent wildlife that inhabit the park with amazing backdrop views of the mountain, providing ample photographic opportunities before heading back to camp for dinner.
Overnight at Oltukai Lodge
Enjoy another early breakfast before leaving Amboseli and making your way to Lake Naivasha National Park on an en-route game drive. Stop along the way to see some spectacular views of the famous Great Rift Valley before continuing to your new destination. Arrive in time for lunch before heading out for a short visit to Hells Gate National Park where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a walking safari and some additional activities like cycling or rock climbing. Later you will make your way back to your camp for dinner.
Overnight at Sopa Lodge Naivasha
After some breakfast, you will head to one of the most famous parks in Kenya, the Maasai Mara National Reserve. A beautiful scenic drive will deliver you to the massive reserve, known for the largest wildebeest migration on earth. Enjoy some lunch before heading out for an afternoon drive among the vast grassland plains in search of the animals you have come to see before returning to your camp for the evening.
Overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp/Sarova Mara Game Camp
Rise early and set out for your morning game drive for the chance to see a magnificent African sunrise before returning to camp for breakfast. Later you will head out with a packed lunch for a full day game drive as you search for the famous big five. The Mara plains are teeming with life and thus support a large predator population. In addition to the big five, you may see cheetah, the migrating wildebeest and zebra or even hippos and crocodiles should you visit the Mara River. There is also abundant birdlife to be seen. Sightings may include eagles, storks and even ostrich. Later you will make your way back to your camp for the evening.
Overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp/Sarova Mara Game Camp
Wake up early for the chance to enjoy a final morning game drive before returning to your lodge for breakfast. You will then make your way to Nairobi, arriving in time for lunch at a local restaurant. After your final meal on the safari, you will be taken to your hotel or the airport, depending on your travel arrangements, marking the end of your trip.