- 5 Days from$2129 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
On this big five safari experience amazing wildlife encounters in Uganda. Visit Kidepo Valley National Park with its spectacular landscapes, home to buffaloes, ostriches, cheetah and much more. Continue to Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda largest national park where you will see the powerful Murchison Falls and enjoy more wildlife experiences on game drives and a boat cruise.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Murchison Falls National Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Wildlife:Birds, Cheetah, Hyena, Antelope, Forest Pig, Ugandan Kob, Hippo, Giraffe, Topi, Big Five
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Ferry
- Start/end:Start in Entebbe, Uganda, end in Entebbe, Uganda
- Minimum age:15
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2129 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Drinking water
- Ground transportation
- English speaking guide
- Flights & visas
- Expenses of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Worthwhile Africa Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Worthwhile Africa Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning by our driver guide and set off on the journey to Kidepo Valley National Park. Stopover in Gulu town, have lunch and then continue to Kidepo. Arrive in the evening and check in to your hotel.
After breakfast you enjoy a game drive along Narus valley to spot wildlife then come back and have lunch at the hotel. Proceed with a game drive in the afternoon after a delicious lunch and afterwards relax at your hotel.
After your early morning breakfast you will drive to Murchison Falls National Park, Uganda’s largest national park. Enjoy the beautiful savannah vegetation while on an evening game drive in search of African elephants, buffaloes, giraffes and much more. Later check in at your lodge.
Begin your day with a cup of coffee before an early game drive around the Buligi game track on the northern banks of the Nile with an experienced ranger guide. Look for many different types of animals and take photos of this amazing experience. Return to the lodge, have lunch and prepare for the afternoon boat cruise along the Nile River when you can take photos of the beautiful sunset. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast you will visit the top of remarkable Murchison Falls where you see the Nile water violently compress through a narrow gorge, spraying mist droplets over a 5o meter radius with a permanent rainbow. Later proceed to Masindi or Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for rhino trekking, before you proceed to the airport for your flight back home.