- 5 Days from$1250 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable safari adventure by joining this exhilarating 5-day safari holiday in Tanzania. Embark your adventure in Tarangire National Park where you will encounter large herds of elephants and a beautiful authentic safari atmosphere. From there you will visit Serengeti National Park, home of the big five and the great wildlife migration. Thereafter you will head over to Ngorongoro Crater which harbors large mammals and offers an exquisite landscape views, followed by Manyara National Park which is popular for its unique tree climbing lions and enormous variety of bird species.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Kudu, Waterbuck, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, UNESCO Site
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Arusha or Moshi, end in Arusha or Moshi
- Minimum age:1
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,250 per person
- Accommodations & meals
- Professional driver/guide
- Transport in a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser with pop-up roof
- Drinking water
- Park & TANAPA fees
- Flights & visas
- All beverages at the camp/lodge
- Accommodation before/after safari
- Tipping for the staff members (driver/guide)
- Medical & travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Tanzania Solely Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Tanzania Solely Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast in your hotel (in Moshi or Arusha) set off to Tarangire National Park for a game drive. A picnic lunch will be offered in the afternoon then continue with the game drive till evening where we will drive to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Tarangire National Park shelters the largest herds of elephant, unique baobab trees which harbor the African python as well as a wide range of colorful birds species.
After having breakfast you will depart to Serengeti National Park for a full day game viewing of the great migration (lunch boxes will be offered). In the evening you will head over to your campsite at the center of Serengeti for dinner and overnight. f
The oldest eco system on earth, Serengeti National Park has jaw-dropping views of the great migration and the presence of the big five (lion, African leopard, eastern black rhino, African buffalo and savanna elephant) as well as plenty of other wildlife and numerous bird species, making it a five star worthy park.
After breakfast at the camp, the whole day will be spent game driving around Serengeti National Park. You will have hot lunch in the afternoon in your camp/lodge, and thereafter proceed with game driving until the late hours when you will drive back to camp for dinner and overnight.
Characterized by grasslands with scattered trees, rock outcroppings, wetlands and rivers, the Serengeti hosts a diversity of wildlife found nowhere else on earth. It is highly argued that the wildlife in Serengeti is one of the top reasons Tanzania is consistently voted the best safari country in the world, on top of being a home to the big five, you will encounter diverse herbivore inhabitants.
After breakfast at the camp you will head over to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for a full day game drive around the crater, with a picnic lunch. In the evening you will ascend from the crater and head over to campsite/lodge in Karatu for dinner and overnight.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979, has glorious landscapes filled with about 25,000 animals including ungulates, the big five and other large mammals. It is also one of the best places to spot critically endangered animals like black rhinos, golden cats and wild hunting dogs. The soda ash lakes are part of the unique features that contain alkaline water which supports a large number of water birds especially flamingos.
You will depart to Lake Manyara National Park after having breakfast at your camp/lodge. In the afternoon you will have picnic lunch and later drive back to your hotel in Moshi/Arusha.
Lake Manyara National Park is famous for its tree climbing lions, together with lots of fascinating bird species spotted in and around the soda lake – more than 400 species can be found in the park, even unenthusiastic bird–watchers will find something to watch and marvel at within the park.