- 5 Days from$1250 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable safari adventure by joining this exhilarating 5-day safari holiday in Tanzania. Embark on your adventure in Tarangire National Park where you will encounter large herds of elephants and beautiful authentic safari scenery. From there you will visit Serengeti National Park, the popular home of the big five and the location of the great wildlife migration. Continue to Ngorongoro Crater which is home to large mammals and offers exquisite landscape views. Afterwards visit Lake Manyara National Park which is popular for its unique tree climbing lions and enormous variety of bird species.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Colobus Monkey, Baboon, Dik Dik, Forest Pig, Vervet Monkey, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog, Mongoose, Topi, Grant's Gazelle
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities, UNESCO Site
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Kilimanjaro
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,250 per person
- Accommodation & meals as per itinerary
- Professional driver/guide
- All transport in 4×4 Toyota Safari Land Cruiser with pop-top roof
- Park & TANAPA fees
- Drinking water
- Flights & visas
- All beverages at the camp/lodge
- Accommodation before/after safari
- Tipping for the staff members (driver/guide)
- Medical & travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Tanzania Safari Radar‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Tanzania Safari Radar‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Commence your safari after breakfast, departing from Moshi or Arusha to Tarangire National Park for a game drive and picnic lunch. In the afternoon continue with a game drive until the evening where we will drive to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight. Tarangire National Park is known for some of the largest herds of elephant and unique baobab trees which harbor the African python together with many colourful birds species.
After having breakfast you will depart to Serengeti National Park for a full day game viewing and depending on the time of year, the annual great migration. Enjoy a lunch box on the way. In the evening you will head over to your campsite at the center of Serengeti for dinner and overnight.
Serengeti National Park is the oldest eco system on Earth! With the jaw dropping view of the great migration and the presence of the big five (lion, leopard, eastern black rhino, buffalo and elephant) makes it a five star worthy park.
After breakfast at the camp, the whole day will be spent game driving around Serengeti National Park. You will have lunc at your camp/lodge and then proceed with game driving until the late hours when you will drive back to camp for dinner and overnight. Characterized by grasslands with scattered trees, rock outcroppings, wetlands and rivers, the Serengeti host a diversity of wildlife found nowhere else on earth. It is often said that the wildlife in Serengeti is one of the top reasons Tanzania is consistently voted the best safari country in the world, on top of being home to the big five and diverse herbivore inhabitants.
After breakfast at the camp you will head over to Ngorongoro Crater for a full day game drive around the crater with a picnic lunch. In the evening you will ascend from the crater and head over to campsite/lodge in Karatu for dinner and overnight. Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979, has a glorious landscape that is filled with about 25,000 animals including ungulates, the big five and other large mammals. It is also one of the best places to spot critically endangered animals like black rhinos, golden cats and wild hunting dogs. The soda ash lakes are part of the unique features that contain alkaline water which supports a large number of water birds especially the flamingos.
You will depart to Lake Manyara National Park after having breakfast at your camp/lodge. In the afternoon you will have picnic lunch and later drive back to your hotel in Moshi/Arusha. Lake Manyara is famous for its tree climbing lions as well as fascinating bird species spotted in and around the soda lake – more than 400 species can be found in the park and even unenthusiastic bir watchers will find something to see and marvel within the park.