- 5 Days from$1800 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Luxury, Mid Range
From the endless plains of the Serengeti to the base of the Rift Valley, we will travel together to explore the soul of Africa’s safari. For adventure seekers, this is your world, with all the big five in one spot plus numerous other wildlife species. Your camera should be ready all the time to capture superb moments. In addition, learn about the fascinating history and knowledge shared by your safari expert for a complete experience while visiting Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the mighty Serengeti National Park.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik, Vervet Monkey, Kudu, Eland, Waterbuck
- Activities:Game Drive, Birding, UNESCO Site
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Arusha, end in Arusha
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2,900 for solo travellers
From US $ 1,800 per person sharing
- Two nights in a five-star hotel in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Return airport transfers
- Services of professional multilingual driver/guide and cook
- 4×4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Mineral water & drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- All entrance fees & government taxes
- Flights & visas
- Optional tours
- Personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Blessing Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Blessing Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After arriving at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), our driver(s) will be there ready to transfer you to the hotel in Arusha. Depending on the arrival time it’s possible to meet your safari guide for a tour briefing but also we advise you to take your time to rest for the fresh start of your safari after a long trip from your country. Welcome to Tanzania!
Accommodation: Mount Meru
Leave Arusha for Lake Manyara National Park for game drives. The greatest concentration of animals in the great East Africa rift valley is found here and the park is famous for tree-climbing lions, elephants, gazelle, many others, and diverse bird species. After the game drive head to your luxurious safari camp outside Manyara National Park near Mto wa Mbu for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp
Leave Mto wa Mbu to Ngorongoro Conservation Area gate for park clearance then descend into Ngorongoro Crater, a natural wonder of the world, for game drives. The area maintains its uniqueness by accommodating wildlife and local Maasai people, which makes the area considered as multiple lands in Tanzania. It’s the best place to see black rhinos and the other big five. You will take a short break for a picnic lunch before continuing with your game drive. Later in the evening drive to Serengeti National Park for dinner and overnight at one of the most luxurious tented campsites in Serengeti.
Accommodation: Serengeti Ang’ata Camps
After breakfast, spend many hours exploring Serengeti National Park, one of the large wildlife sanctuaries in East Africa, famous for the wildebeest migration and the largest concentration of predators, bird species, kopjes, and much more. After lunch, you return to Arusha, game viewing en route. You will get back to Arusha late evening for dinner and overnight at your five-star hotel.
Accommodation: Mount Meru Hotel
After breakfast, you will have an opportunity for optional tours like a city tour or cultural tour before departure. Depending on your flying time, we will take you to the airport to catch your home flight. As we come to the end of your Africa vacation, our team wishes you a safe journey back home, we are delighted to express our gratitude for choosing us as your host in Africa. We believe you have learned, enjoyed, and exchanged social tokens with our friendly team. Bon voyage!