- 5 Days from$900 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Explore three of the Kenya’s most popular safari destinations: Masai Mara National Reserve (2 nights), Lake Nakuru National Park (1 night) and Lake Naivasha (1 night). Masai Mara is home of the Big Five as well as zebras, antelopes, hyenas, giraffes and much more. Lake Nakuru National Park’s biggest attraction is undoubtedly its huge flamingo population, which can swell to more than 1.5 million at times. Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake in Kenya which lies just north-west of Nairobi and offers unique activities like boat ride and walks on Crescent Island alongside wildlife such as giraffes, buffaloes, gazelles, topi, impalas and water bucks.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Gerenuk, Topi, Eland, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Oryx, Thomson's Gazelle, Hartebeest
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:1
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 900 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- 4×4 Land Cruiser or safari van
- A professional driver/guide
- Daily game drives
- Drinking water on safari (2 litres per person per day)
- Park fees
- All taxes & VAT
- Flights & visas
- Airport transfers
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional accommodation before & after safari
- Personal items & tips
- Government imposed increase of taxes or park fees
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Gates Adventure Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Gates Adventure Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Your tour starts with a pick up at 7:30 am from your Nairobi hotel or airport and drive to Masai Mara National Reserve. This drive will take about 5 to 6.5 hours with a scenic stopover at the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in Masai Mara shortly after noon and check into your lodge/camp, have lunch and then depart for an afternoon game drive. After the game drive, we head back to lodge/camp to arrive by around 5:30 or 6:00 pm, freshen up and enjoy a freshly prepared dinner.
Overnight at Enchoro Wildlife Camp
Breakfast then depart either for a full day of game drives around 9:00 am witha packed lunch, returning back to the lodge late afternoon around 6:00 pm. Alternatively, return for breakfast after an early morning game drive then relax for a bit and depart on an afternoon game drive until the park is closed.
Overnight at Enchoro Wildlife Camp
Wake up early in the morning and have a short morning game drive in the Masai Mara. Return to the lodge for breakfast and around 10:00 am then checkout and depart to Lake Nakuru National Park, which is about 6.5 hours drive. On arrival check in, have dinner and relax for the rest of the evening.
Overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp
After early breakfast, proceed to Lake Nakuru for morning game drives and continue until around noon. Post lunch, proceed to your Lake Naivasha accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Overnight at Crescent Island Camp
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Naivasha for a boat ride to Crescent Island where you will be doing a nature walk along side zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, waterbucks, antelopes and many types of birds. Return by boat to Naivasha for lunch at your lodge and then return to Nairobi.