- 5 Days from$700 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Travelling with a professional tour guide can make a world of difference to your safari holiday. On this safari travel with an expert guide, among them George Otieno, who is excellent and highly rated, to some of the pre-eminent national parks and game reserves in Kenya: Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha (Hell’s Gate National Park) and Masai Mara National Reserve. You will spend one night in a hotel in Nakuru and another one night in a guest house resort in Naivasha and finally the last two nights in a semi luxury tented camp in Masai Mara. This itinerary can include luxury accommodation in lodges or tented camps as per your request.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park, Nairobi
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Gerenuk, Topi, Eland, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Oryx, Thomson's Gazelle, Hartebeest, Reedbuck
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Hot Air Balloon, Bicycle, Optional Activities, Village Visit
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 700 per person
- Full board accommodation
- Three meals a day & drinking water
- Meet and greet by a tour representative upon arrival at the airport
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide
- Transport in our customized 7-seater safari vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches, guaranteed window seats
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- Flights & visas
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Optional activies such as balloon safari & Maasai village visit
- Expenses of personal nature such as driver tips etc.
- Personal insurance cover
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘African Home Adventure Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘African Home Adventure Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Departure from Nairobi will be at 7.30am, driving southwards via the Rift Valley view point where you will admire the escapement. Just a few meters ahead you will stop at the little Italian church which was built by the Italians during the construction of the road. They were being attacked and even killed by the wild animals hence decided to build the church so that they could worship their Lord. Reach Nakuru in time for lunch which will be taken at Nakuru hotel or packed lunch followed by an afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. The park is known to be a bird sanctuary, so called because the entire surface of the lake is covered by both lesser and greater flamingoes. The park is also the only park in Kenya where you are assured of seeing both the white and the black rhinos. Head to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, leave the hotel for the drive to Lake Naivasha. On arrival, visit Hell’s Gate Park, one of the few parks where you can walk or cycle to see the wild animals. A packed lunch will served in the park or at a budget hotel. There is a geothermal power station and very beautiful scenery. Dinner and overnight at campsite or budget hotel.
Have your breakfast and drive via Narok town then on to the Masai Mara National Reserve for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for an afternoon game drive in the Maaai Mara, famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya. Dinner and overnight at Enchoro Wildlife Camp.
Have your breakfast then leave the camp for a whole day’s game drive in the park, where you will enjoy and admire the great wildlife which inhibits this unique park, including the zebras and wildebeests which migrate from the Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in Kenya and vice versa. The migration takes place from July to October every year. Admire the fantastic wildlife, which also includes lions, giraffes, antelopes, gazelles, oryx, and enjoy your picnic lunch by the Mara River. Head back to Enchoro Wildlife Camp for dinner and overnight.
Wake up for an early morning game drive to see the animals, the best time to see them. Be back to the camp for a late breakfast followed by the departure to Nairobi. On your way back, stop periodically for breathtaking views and photos. Your lunch will be served en route then arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon, with the sweetest memories to share with others.