- 5 Days from$1500 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Luxury, Mid Range
On this lodge and tented camp group safari you will see water birds in the Tarangire River, tree-climbing lions in Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater filled with wild animals, and a large selection of wildlife in the Serengeti National Park. Our adventure safari gives you the chance to explore and witness the great beauty of Tanzania by visiting some of the best locations that Tanzania has to offer.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Photo Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Baboon, Blue Monkey, Eland, Waterbuck, Tree Hyrax, Topi
- Activities:Game Viewing, Walking Safari, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Arusha, end in Arusha
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,500 per person
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Adventure Makers Tanzania‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Adventure Makers Tanzania‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day By Day Overview
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha town or Kilimanjaro Airport for the drive to Tarangire National Park. Enjoy an afternoon game drive through the park with a picnic lunch. This park is known as home of one of the largest elephant herds in Africa. Lions, giraffes and zebras are commonly seen and there are over 500 different birds species. Later in the evening, you will drive to Eileen Tree Inn for dinner and your overnight stay.
After breakfast at your lodge, you will start your safari at 8:00 am, as we drive to Lake Manyara with a picnic bush lunch. We enter the majestic Lake Manyara National Park, a small park sandwiched between the Rift Valley escarpment and the large soda lake, Lake Manyara. It is a pretty location with a variety of game, including giraffe, elephant, baboon and the rarely seen tree-climbing lion. In the late afternoon drive back to your lodge, dinner and overnight Pamoja Africa Lodge.
After breakfast at your lodge, your driver-guide will pick you up and head to Serengeti National Park. This is one of Tanzania’s most famous parks with great herds of wildebeest, buffalo, smaller groups of elephant and giraffe, topi, zebra, impala and Grant’s gazelle resident at any time of the year. Lions and leopards are easily seen all-year-round in Central Serengeti. You will enjoy a late afternoon game drive in the park. Later in the evening, you will drive to your accommodation for dinner and overnight at Pamoja Luxury Tented Camp.
After breakfast, you will travel back to the adventurous trail that takes you into the Ngorongoro Crater. Grass steppes and acacia forests are home to almost all of the species of animals found in the East African savannah. Only a few hours’ drive from Serengeti National Park, you will have the chance of spotting the Big Five – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhinoceros and leopard. After extensive game viewing and a picnic in the crater, you will leave the highlands of Ngorongoro in the afternoon and travel back to Karatu. You will spend a night at Eileen’s Trees Inn Lodge (mid-range accommodation).
Early in the morning after breakfast at 8:00am, your driver guide will pick you up for a village walk in Mto Wa Mbu were you can test the local banana wine and see how it’s made, later drive to a Masaai village to learn more about the Masaai culture. Afterwards drive back to Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport.