- 5 Days from$2360 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Traverse the northern parks of Tanzania in search of amazing wildlife sightings in one of the world’s most renowned safari destinations with its vast open spaces of untouched wilderness. Make your way to the Lake Manyara and Serengeti National Parks as well as the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater for the opportunity to see an impressive array of African animal and bird life. Visit a Maasai warrior tribe for an eye-opening cultural experience and explore the bush on foot with a guided walking safari that allows you to get up close and personal with nature. A short safari that allows you to discover everything you need to experience on an African adventure in Tanzania.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Optional Activities, Village Visit, Cultural Experience
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
2020 & 2021 Rates
Price Per Person USD
|From Price||Dates||No. travelling||Single Supplement|
|USD 2360||03/01/2020 - 31/12/2021||2||From USD $ 696|
- Transport in safari minivan
- All accommodation & meals
- Professional English speaking guide
- All games drives included
- Airport transfers
- Park fees
- International flights & visas
- Medical & travel insurance
- Accommodation in Arusha
- Personal expenses & tips
- All optional activities
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Adventure Expeditions‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Adventure Expeditions‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Depart Arusha in the morning and head to Lake Manyara National Park. The park is located at the base of the Great Rift Valley escarpment and known for its incredible beauty. You will have the opportunity to see a number of wildlife species in the park on your afternoon game drive. Later head to your camp in the evening for some dinner.
After breakfast you will make your way out of the reserve and head to the famous Serengeti National Park. Explore the park and visit the Naabi Hill Kopjes, huge granite boulders situated in the middle of the vast plains. Here you will be able to go for a short guided walk. After lunch you will continue on your game drive for the remainder of the afternoon in your search for the spectacular wildlife that inhabit this amazing park.
Rise early and head out for your morning drive in the hopes of seeing the nocturnal animals returning from an evening of hunting. This is the time that the animals are most active and you can often see the big cats. Today you will have a full day in the reserve and depending on the time of the year you may also be able to witness the great wildebeest migration that sees almost two million animals cross this massive park.
After breakfast you will travel to the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera. The huge crater walls encircle a vast natural sanctuary that is home to one of Africa’s most diverse reserves and is one of the rare places that you can see black rhino in Tanzania. Today you have the opportunity to visit a Maasai village or enjoy a guided walk along the crater rim. Alternatively you can relax at the lodge for the day before a delicious dinner.
Depending on the time of your flight, you can enjoy a optional walking safari in the forest along the Endoro Trail to the local waterfall and elephant caves or visit the farmers market of Karatu. If time permits you can also stop at Mto wa Mbu for some souvenir shopping on your way back to Arusha.