- 5 Days from$680 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Budget, Camping, Mid Range
Join Jossec Tours and Safaris for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit Maasai Mara Game Reserve and see the Big Five, flamingos, white rhinos and other spectacular animals. In Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha, see a huge variety of birds and visit Crescent Island Game Park, one of the best beautiful parks in Kenya where you will have a boat ride. With daily departures, join the safari as a single traveler, a couple or a group and meet other travellers from all over the world.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park, Crescent Island Game Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Eland, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Boat Cruise, Village Visit
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Rates – Per Person USD
From USD 680 per person
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Comprehensive game drives in the game reserves
- Walking and boat safaris
- Transportation in a spacious safari van with an open roof for game viewing
- Services of professional local guides
- Park entrance fees
- Drinking water
- International flights
- Other activities
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Jossec Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Jossec Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Jossec Tours and Safaris’ driver and staff will pick you up at the hotel or airport in the morning, after which a short safari briefing will be conducted. Then you will depart from Nairobi by road with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley escapement for viewing. Another stopover will be for lunch at Narok Town before continuing to the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Arriving in the afternoon, check in, and then proceed for an evening game drive. The Maasai Mara National Reserve is the Kenya’s best-known park for the Big Five, leopard, lion, rhino, elephant, and buffalo. It is also the home of many other wild animals like hyena, giraffe, eland, wildebeest, zebra, impala, Thomson’s and Grant’s gazelle and much more.
Dinner and overnight: Rhino Tented Camp
On the second day, wake up early in the morning for a full breakfast then proceed for adventures with game viewing in the Maasai Mara National Reserve, renowned for its high concentration of wild animals.
A picnic lunch will be served at Mara River and there will be an optional visit to the Maasai Village to witness the dancing and singing by the Maasai warriors and women. You will have a glimpse into their homestead and opportunity to take pictures of their home and the Maasai warriors.
Dinner and overnight: Rhino Tented Camp
You will have an early morning game drive inside the Maasai Mara National Reserve. After the morning game drive, return to the camp for a full breakfast before departing for Lake Nakuru by road. With lunch en route, arrive in Nakuru in the evening in time for an evening game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park.
Dinner and overnight: Lanet Matfam Resort
After early morning breakfast, proceed for another game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its millions of flamingoes and other waterbirds including yellow-billed pelicans, marabou storks, hammerkops, African fish eagles, goliath herons, pied kingfishers, Verreaux eagles and more.
You will leave Nakuru after lunch arriving in Naivasha in the late afternoon. Visit Crescent Island Game Park, accessed by boat, where you enjoy a walking safari in the park to see the animals such as giraffe, zebra and antelopes. Lake Naivasha National Park is also known for its many birds.
Dinner and overnight: Taphe Guest Resort
After breakfast, check-out and leave for Nairobi, making a stop-over along the way to take in and enjoy the beauty of the Great Rift Valley viewpoint. Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will be taken to your hotel or to the airport for your flight back home.