- 5 Days from$580 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
This safari combines the very best aspects of nature, wildlife and birds, showcased as you visit the Maasai Mara National Reserve, Hell’s Gate National Park and Lake Nakuru National Park. In addition, experience the rich cultural heritage of the Masai people of the Mara and interact with their distinct way of life. Visit the famous Lake Nakuru, known as the pink lake due to the vibrant bird life dominated by large numbers of flamingoes. At Naivasha see the rhinos as well as other diverse game. This safari takes you to the most spectacular wildlife viewing destinations so you can experience the true definition of an ultimate East African safari with a wealth of wildlife and species of birds.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- The Big Five and many other animals
- Vibrant bird life
- Exciting game drives
- Maasai culture and artefacts
- Accomodation and meals inclusive
Rates – Per Person USD
From USD 580 per person
- Pick up from the airport
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Services of a professional guide/driver
- All meals [B,L,D]
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All game drives
- All park fees
- Statutory taxes
- International flights
- Personal insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic & soft drinks such as sodas
- Balloon safari
- Maasai village visit
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Alphadean Tours and Safaris - Safari Deal‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Alphadean Tours and Safaris - Safari Deal‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Scheduled pick up from your hotel then proceed to our office. Here you meet members of the safari tour group for a briefing. Thereafter depart for the Maasai Mara National Reserve making stops at Great Rift Valley viewpoint and Narok for lunch and refuelling. Arrive in the afternoon, check in and relax. Later go for an evening game drive. Maasai Mara National Reserve is best known for the annual wildebeest migration, one of the world’s most amazing natural wonders, which usually happens from July to October, as well as fantastic wildlife viewing all year round. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Breakfast followed by a game drive in the Maasai Mara National Reserve, home to 400 bird species, 95 mammalian species, amphibians and reptiles. Wildlife is abundant in the Mara including the Big Five. Break for lunch at the Hippo pool. In the afternoon there are some optional activities of offer; a visit to the local Maasai community or a hot air balloon safari over the reserve. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast and departure for Lake Naivasha. Arrive in time for lunch then enjoy a game drive in Hell’s Gate National Park where you can opt to bicycle in the gorge or take a boat ride to Crescent Island (extra cost). Dinner and overnight at a budget hotel.
Early morning game drive then breakfast, after which depart Lake Naivasha for Lake Nakuru region. Lunch en route, with scenic distant views of Mt Longonot and Lake Naivasha. On arrival in the afternoon, check in and relax. Dinner and overnight in self-contained hotel rooms.
After breakfast head out on a game drive at Lake Nakuru, best known for thousands of flamingoes nesting at the shorelines as well as a rhino conservatory in Lake Nakuru National Park. After lunch depart for Nairobi where you will be dropped off at the airport or a hotel.