- 4 Days from$560 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Enter into the savannah wilderness of Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve where you can spot the Big 5 along with other species such as spotted hyena, black-backed jackal and bat-eared fox. Drive from Nairobi through the scenic views of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town. Have a chance to witness the wildebeest traverse the plains during their annual migration and make an optional visit to explore a Maasai village.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Eland, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Oryx, Thomson's Gazelle, Hartebeest
- Activities:Game Drive, Nature Walk, Optional Activities, Village Visit, Birding, Cultural Experience
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:2
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 560 per person
- Accommodation in lodges
- Three meals a day (except the first breakfast & last dinner)
- Transport in a safari mini van
- Services of a qualified driver guide
- Park entrance fees
- Flights & visas
- Optional visit to Masai villages
- Drinking water
- Personal spending money & tips
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Flukey Adventure Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Flukey Adventure Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive through Kikuyu farmlands to the edge of the Great Rift Valley. Stop briefly to view the Great Rift Valley at the view point. Have lunch in Narok where you have a walk around the Masai town. Arrive in the Mara in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
After breakfast proceed for a full day of game viewing at the Masai Mara Reserve, with a picnic lunch at the Hippo Pool. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Another full day is spent in the Masai Mara National Reserve. Today you also have the option of visiting a Masai village to learn more about their culture. All meals and overnight at lodge.
Enjoy an early morning game drive, then after breakfast depart to Nairobi with a game drive and picnic lunch en route. Arrive in Nairobi at around 5pm.