4 Days from$598 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
In the heart of the Masai Mara, a very thrilling safari unfolds. Watch in awe as wildebeests stampede across the plains during the Great Migration, nature’s grand spectacle. Engage with the Maasai community, learning about their traditions and vibrant dances. Indulge in the comfort of safari lodges, savoring African cuisine and unwinding amidst stunning landscapes. Head to Lake Nakuru, a stunning gem, beckons with its flamingo-filled shores. Delight yourself in the sight of thousands of pink birds, creating a vivid mosaic against the glistening water. Relax as the sun sets over the Lake Nakuru, the landscape transforms into a painter’s palette. The golden hues cast a magical glow, revealing the secrets of this enchanting sanctuary.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Warthog, Baboon, Thomson's Gazelle, Marine Life
Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Thrilling game drives, untamed wilderness at its best
- Witness rhinos in their natural habitat, Lake Nakuru’s treasure
- Flamingo paradise, Lake Nakuru’s vibrant pink shores
- Majestic lions roam vast Masai Mara plains
- Encounter graceful giraffes, Masai Mara’s elegant residents
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 598 per person
- Full board accommodation & three meals a day on safari
- Professional English Driver Guide
- Transport in customized vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belts, all clients are guaranteed window seats
- Park entrance fees and all game drives
- All government taxes and levies
- 3 liters of mineral water per person per day
- Pick-up and drop-off as per the itinerary
- Air rescue by Amref
- Flights & visas
- Optional Masai village visit at USD 20 per person.
- Optional balloon safari at USD 450 per person.
- Drinks, beers, cigarettes etc.
- Items of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Bencia Africa Adventure and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Bencia Africa Adventure and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Meet and greet at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport/Hotel with our Bencia Africa Adventure & Safaris driver guide. Depart from Nairobi to start your safari to Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley where you’ll stop for panoramic and breathtaking views. Descend the escarpment and drive through the Hemingway-trails to Narok town and proceed to Masai Mara check-in at your camp and have lunch. Enjoy an afternoon game drive through the park viewing the migrating wildebeest and zebra. Search for cheetah, lion, elephant, buffalo plus other wildlife.
Dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp
After breakfast, the full day is spent game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. Lunch is served in the park at the Mara River, the border of Kenya and Tanzania and the scene for yearly wildebeest migration. After lunch continue with your game drive covering the park into sections. Return to the camp in the evening. Optional visit to the Masai villages or nature walk with Masai guides can be taken at this time.
Dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi Eco-Camp
After the main breakfast, leave Mara for Nakuru arriving in time for lunch and check-in at the camp. Enjoy an afternoon game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park to see one of the largest ornithological spots. The Great Rift Valley gave rise to many lakes that have become a habitat for diverse wildlife. One such lake is Lake Nakuru – an alkaline lake. Famously, Lake Nakuru attracts seasonal vast numbers of fabulously colored pink flamingos to its shallow waters, hippos, various animals, white and black rhinos, giraffes, tree-climbing lions, leopards and a profusion of birds are also present at the lake.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru WCK Guesthouse
After an early breakfast, proceed for an en-route game drive in the park to see lion, buffalo, hyena, water buck and the antelope. Depart for Nairobi after lunch, and drive to a brief stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint arriving in Nairobi at your hotel/residence with lots of treasured album and good memories to take home.