4 Days from$950 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
Visit Serengeti National Park, famed for its annual migration, when some six million hooves pound the open plains, as more than 200,000 zebras and 300,000 Thomson’s gazelles join the wildebeest’s trek for fresh grazing. Discover Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest inactive, intact and unfilled volcanic caldera, along with Tarangire National Park that provides the perfect introduction to Tanzania’s large elephant population.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Hyena, Baboon, Waterbuck, Warthog
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Moshi or Arusha
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 950 per person
- All camping accommodation & equipment
- All meals & drinking water
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Park fees
- All activities
- All taxes/VAT
- Flight & visas
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance etc)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Afromasai Eastern Safaris - Safari Deal‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Afromasai Eastern Safaris - Safari Deal‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
We will pick you up in the morning in Arusha and after a short safari briefing, you travel southwest towards the Tarangire National Park. The park has a diversity of landscapes including grass, acacia woodlands, and forests and it is especially popular for its huge elephant herds and animals gathering at the river and swamps. In the late afternoon, you will leave the park to travel to a nearby campsite.
After breakfast, we head towards the Serengeti National Park. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive.
After breakfast drive, you will have a morning game drive in the park, lunch at the campsite, then drive to Ngorongoro Crater with a game drive en-route. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
After breakfast, descend into the crater with a lunch box and enjoy a full day game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino. Supported by a year-round water supply and food, the crater supports a vast variety of animals, After the crater game drive, in the late afternoon we drive back to Arusha.