- 4 Days from$1548 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
On this safari around Tanzania’s famous northern circuit parks you are accompanied by a guide/driver and spend the nights at comfortable lodges. Take in the spectacular beauty and impressive wildlife of Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire National Park and Serengeti National Park. This safari gives you adequate time to search for animals and birds, it’s ideal for wildlife lovers.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Eland, Waterbuck, Warthog, Mongoose
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:3
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,548 per person
- Accommodation, meals & drinks as per itinerary
- Professional driver/guide
- All activities
- Transportation & roundtrip airport transfer
- Park fees
- All taxes/VAT
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Rehoboth Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Rehoboth Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up at 7:30 am for the 2-hour drive to Tarangire National Park. Famous for its diverse landscape, Tarangire is known for its ancient baobab trees as well as its huge elephant herds. Enjoy a game drive through the park followed by a picnic at a picnic site on the Tarangire River with beautiful views of the river and wildlife. Continue with the game drive and exit the park around 4:30 pm. Head to your accommodation in Mto Wa Mbu.
Accommodation: Farm of Dreams Lodge
Meals included: Lunch box & dinner
After breakfast, you will drive from Mto Wa Mbu to Serengeti National Park, which takes 6 hours (with stops) travelling through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Stop at a view point for a breathtaking view of the crater. Continue to the Serengeti National Park, which covers 14,750 square kilometers (5,700 sq. mi), and is famous for the annual wildebeest and zebra migration (over 1.5 million wildebeest and 250,000 zebras). The focus will be the Seronera (center of Serengeti) where you do a game drive on arrival in the late afternoon to late evening, enjoying a beautiful Serengeti sunset. Then head to your camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Accommodation: Serengeti Heritage Tented Camp
After an early breakfast set off on an early game drive, with luck seeing a lot of animals. In the afternoon head back to camp for lunch and packing up before doing a game drive while you exit the Serengeti heading to Ngorongoro Anga’ta Tented Camp on the rim of Ngorongoro crater.
Accommodation: Ngorongoro Anga’ta Tented Camp
After an early breakfast will descend the crater at around 6:15 am on a journey to find the black rhino, the hardest animal to spot on the floor crater, as well as plenty of other wildlife. After lunch will do a game drive and ascend the crater pack for the trip back to your hotel in Arusha or the airport (if you have a late flight). If you don’t have a late flight will take you to the airport the next day(s).