- 4 Days from$780 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Nothing can prepare visitors to Tanzania for its spectacular landscape and rich wildlife, which you will discover in superb Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and world-famous Serengeti National Park. There are simply no better places than these to showcase Tanzania’s remarkable wildlife. While you’re on safari, enjoy the experience of camping in the wilderness.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik, Giant Tortoise, Vervet Monkey, Eland, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:10
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 780 per person
- Accommodation in Arusha
- Camping equipment during safari
- Cook & meals during safari
- Drinking water throughout the trip
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Transport during safari
- Park fees, crater service & camping fees
- Government taxes
- Flights & visas
- Sleeping bag
- Personal items
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Herbivore African Expeditions‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Herbivore African Expeditions‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival, our driver will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel in Arusha where you will have dinner and overnight.
Dinner & overnight at Maasai Land Hotel, Arusha
In the morning after breakfast you will depart to Tarangire National Park, the place where life began according to the Maasai legend and immortalized in many movies about Africa. Marvel at the classic African savannah stretching out all around you, the wildlife rich plains studded with baobab trees. An up close look at wildlife in Tarangire today begins with morning game drives searching for elephant, giraffe, buffalo, zebra, lion, leopard, cheetah and hyena. After lunch you will again do more game viewing then later on drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight.
Dinner & overnight at Kudu Campsite, Karatu
Depart Karatu early in the morning after breakfast and head for Serengeti National Park. Continue wildlife viewing while driving the rough dirt roads across the plains and grasslands of the beautiful Serengeti. Arrive later at your campsite.
Dinner & overnight at Serengeti campsite
Today you will have a short game drive after breakfast to search for more animals and enjoy the gorgeous Serengeti National Park scenery. Then head to the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater for an overnight stay.
Dinner & overnight at Simba A Campsite
After your breakfast, you will descend into the Crater for game viewing and to experience the exceptional wildlife and landscape. After the game drive, have a picnic lunch on the Crater floor while looking for hippos in the lake. Later in the afternoon drive back to Arusha. You’ll be dropped at the airport for your flight back home or perhaps to Zanzibar for some rest and relaxation.