- 4 Days from$600 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
The Maasai Mara National Reserve is one of the very best game reserves in Kenya with its vast amounts of wildlife and spectacular annual great migration, while Lake Nakuru National Park is a prime bird watchers destination.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hyena, Cheetah
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:5
Rates – Per Person USD
From USD 600 per person
- Game drives
- Park fees
- Personal items
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Inside Africa Budget Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Inside Africa Budget Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive via the floor of the Rift Valley to the Maasai Mara National Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Spend the day in the Maasai Mara where you will have the best opportunity to spot a wide variety of wildlife. There are also optional activities at an extra cost – visiting a Maasai village and a balloon flight. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Depart from Masai Mara National Reserve to Lake Nakuru National Park.
After a morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, depart for Nairobi. Drop off at your hotel or transfer to the airport for onward flight to your next destination.